X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    He also called him a sociopath without being able to back it up at all.
    Calling him out for that is justified.
    So... Bernie actually IS a God? WOW!

Comment

Now I know "Nate Silver is Trash" but for those of us unenlightened souls I found this to be a salient point.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Not a single word of this supports the claim he fired Boykins for reporting racism. Even DePaepe - who was fired by Buttigieg - stated she believed that Buttigieg was unaware of their scheme as per your own link.
        The police union met with and then lobbied for Pete after it was obvious that he was going to fire the chief, were happy that the white people would be in charge again, and then the chief was fired. And he won't release the tapes. Seems like a logical conclusion to draw here.
        Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-19-2019, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          I haven't said a word about any candidate except Uncle Joe, and that has only been in passing. I've been intentionally silent in this cycle.
          And most of the time we're not talking to you or about you. We're talking about Trix, and for some reason you get butt-hurt. It's like it's some kind of cult where an attack on one Bernie Bro is an attack on all Bernie supporters (btw, not all Bernie supporters are Bernie Bros -- I supported Bernie in the last primary but I happily joined pants suit nation for the general).

Comment

Really? No one else is criticizing (not critiquing, criticizing) other candidates...like...say... "BernGod" Great insight.
            You see they have to post about how the Bernie posters post because otherwise they don't really have a leg to stand on with any of this stuff. Nobody has proposed a better solution than medicare for all or a green new deal and so when somebody rightly points out that Biden's climate adviser is on a fossil fuel board, obviously the problem is that the "Bernie Bros" are too divisive!

Comment

1 vote closer to TX going blue.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                You see they have to post about how the Bernie posters post because otherwise they don't really have a leg to stand on with any of this stuff.
                most of us would be perfectly happy with Bernie as a president

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  I dont claim anything. And again I love when you insert yourself into the argument when it LITERALLY has zero to do with anything you said. (me and you are on the same page about all of this which you know IthacaTroll ) Your narcissism is Trumpian sometimes

Everything that is in the Faux Name I use is something I have been called because I didnt have a "Left" enough view. (my voting record and donations to candidates and causes dont matter) Hell I have been called it just for not wanting Nancy Pelosi fired. To some people its 100% or nothing. Fade is correct. It doesnt matter that I voted for Bernie previously, have touted him since 2010 and gave him money, that I dared to say he should drop out or that I wondered aloud once that maybe his plan isnt feasible Day 1 means I am obviously a Centrist (hell you called me one more than once) who is basically a Republican. To these people Elizabeth Warren is a Corpratist Shill and Mayor Pete is a Sociopath.

Every candidate has flaws...only one group pretends otherwise to the point that they even go after people like you!
                  I was making a joke, sonny.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

People might want to ease off on the Buttigieg is the nominee schtick for a little while. The guy had one good poll in one state. He's statistical noise in NH and he's non-existent in South Carolina (polling at zero % in one survey). Maybe everyone can put away the knives at least until he shows a little more staying power.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      So... Bernie actually IS a God? WOW!
                      Are you intentionally trying to be a moron?
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

no. he thinks he is clever.

Comment

You said that pointing out Mayor Pete isn't a sociopath so saying he was is inaccurate. That implies that referring to "BernGod" is accurate.

But really, what are people's concerns about Bernie's (or Elizabeth's) tax plans? Don't attack them or other posters, I want to know what you think is wrong with their plans as policy

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            You said that pointing out Mayor Pete isn't a sociopath so saying he was is inaccurate. That implies that referring to "BernGod" is accurate.
                            As usual...you missed the point.
                            So I must conclude you are intentionally trying to be a moron...
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

But really, what are people's concerns about Bernie's (or Elizabeth's) tax plans? Don't attack them or other posters, I want to know what you think is wrong with their plans as policy
                              I don't think most of us have a problem with Bernie's tax plan. Again, most of us would be perfectly happy if Bernie won.

pointing out valid concerns about his health, or pointing out that Trix is an idiot does not meany we have a policy disagreement.

Comment

As usual...you missed the point.
                                So I must conclude you are intentionally trying to be a moron...
                                I don't think it is much effort

Comment

Working...
                                X