X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Calling Pete a sociopath is no better.
    Lots of posters on the board dogpile on "BernGod" or "Bernbots" or "Bern Bros" = no problem
    One guy calls Mayor Pete a sociopath = Won't someone think of the children!?

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Lots of posters on the board dogpile on "BernGod" or "Bernbots" or "Bern Bros" = no problem
      Whoosh. I just reamed people out for their Bernie Bro hurr hurr nonsense. And then you waltz in and act just like what they're making fun of.

All of you: talk up the merits of your candidate. But before you open your mouth about another Dem think about the day after they accept the nomination and now you're supporting them against Dump. Now they belong to you. If you trash them now you have two choices then: (1) be a hypocrite, (2) keep on railing against them and don't support them and we get Dump again, boy you sure showed us.

Are any of you getting it yet? Any of you: liberals?, centrists?, running dog warmonger Plute apologists?, moonbats?, Marsgriffins?

We're fighting Nazis. Actual Nazis. Nazis who have nuclear weapons. We all need to take our needy little egos and shove them up our as-s for the next year and

burn these motherf-ckers to the ground!

Then we can go back to being lookatmeimeversoclever.
      Last edited by Kepler; 11-19-2019, 11:48 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        https://theintercept.com/2019/09/20/pete-buttigieg-south-bend-police/
        Not a single word of this supports the claim he fired Boykins for reporting racism. Even DePaepe - who was fired by Buttigieg - stated she believed that Buttigieg was unaware of their scheme as per your own link.

Comment

It'd be one thing if trix just supported Bernie in a sane manner, and didn't spout obvious talking points from the circle-jerk of "woke" Bernie Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Not a single word of this supports the claim he fired Boykins for reporting racism. Even DePaepe - who was fired by Buttigieg - stated she believed that Buttigieg was unaware of their scheme as per your own link.
            Shocking...it doesn't fit his narrative.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Are any of you getting it yet? Any of you: liberals?, centrists?, running dog warmonger Plute apologists?, moonbats?, Marsgriffins?

What a minute, which one am I again?
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                What a minute, which one am I again?
                I'm pretty sure "running dog warmonger Plute apologist" is you. Handy claims we call him that but I don't get that vibe from him. He's more a "cut rate flyover Less Nessman Chamber of Commerce entitled pseudo-Dem."

Let me check my notes.

Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

All of you: talk up the merits of your candidate. But before you open your mouth about another Dem think about the day after they accept the nomination and now you're supporting them against Dump. Now they belong to you. If you trash them now you have two choices then: (1) be a hypocrite
                  That's how primaries work.

Comment

That seems to be a winning strategy. What could go wrong?
                    uhh, we're doing this because that's exactly what Trix is doing. Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Comment

Whoosh. I just reamed people out for their Bernie Bro hurr hurr nonsense. And then you waltz in and act just like what they're making fun of.

All of you: talk up the merits of your candidate. But before you open your mouth about another Dem think about the day after they accept the nomination and now you're supporting them against Dump. Now they belong to you. If you trash them now you have two choices then: (1) be a hypocrite, (2) keep on railing against them and don't support them and we get Dump again, boy you sure showed us.

We're fighting Nazis. Actual Nazis. Nazis who have nuclear weapons. We all need to take our needy little egos and shove them up our as-s for the next year and

burn these motherf-ckers to the ground!

Then we can go back to being lookatmeimeversoclever.
                      I'd like to point out there is a difference between ****ting on Trix, who appears to be insane, and ****ting on a candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        uhh, we're doing this because that's exactly what Trix is doing. Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.
                        Really? No one else is criticizing (not critiquing, criticizing) other candidates...like...say... "BernGod" Great insight.
                        I'd like to point out there is a difference between ****ting on Trix, who appears to be insane, and ****ting on a candidate.
                        Your lack of self-awareness is astounding.

Comment

Really? No one else is criticizing (not critiquing, criticizing) other candidates...like...say... "BernGod" Great insight.
                          "BernGod" is how you and Trix view him. He does no wrong, and every other Democratic candidate is Adolf Hitler. That's not on Bernie. That's a slight on Trix.

Comment

"BernGod" is how you and Trix view him. He does no wrong, and every other Democratic candidate is Adolf Hitler.
                            I haven't said a word about any candidate except Uncle Joe, and that has only been in passing. I've been intentionally silent in this cycle. What I do point out is that many posters on this board do personally attack Bernie and then act like trix committed assault by referring to Mayor Pete as a sociopath. What was that Kepler just posted about being a hypocrite?

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              I haven't said a word about any candidate except Uncle Joe, and that has only been in passing. I've been intentionally silent in this cycle. What I do point out is that many posters on this board do personally attack Bernie and then act like trix committed assault by referring to Mayor Pete as a sociopath. What was that Kepler just posted about being a hypocrite?
                              He also called him a sociopath without being able to back it up at all.
                              Calling him out for that is justified.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I'm pretty sure "running dog warmonger Plute apologist" is you. Handy claims we call him that but I don't get that vibe from him. He's more a "cut rate flyover Less Nessman Chamber of Commerce entitled pseudo-Dem."

Let me check my notes.

I dont claim anything. And again I love when you insert yourself into the argument when it LITERALLY has zero to do with anything you said. (me and you are on the same page about all of this which you know IthacaTroll ) Your narcissism is Trumpian sometimes

Everything that is in the Faux Name I use is something I have been called because I didnt have a "Left" enough view. (my voting record and donations to candidates and causes dont matter) Hell I have been called it just for not wanting Nancy Pelosi fired. To some people its 100% or nothing. Fade is correct. It doesnt matter that I voted for Bernie previously, have touted him since 2010 and gave him money, that I dared to say he should drop out or that I wondered aloud once that maybe his plan isnt feasible Day 1 means I am obviously a Centrist (hell you called me one more than once) who is basically a Republican. To these people Elizabeth Warren is a Corpratist Shill and Mayor Pete is a Sociopath.

Every candidate has flaws...only one group pretends otherwise to the point that they even go after people like you!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X