This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Also, since Bernie visited the Soviet Union on his honeymoon, I guess that means Bernie supports oppressive military dictatorships. Transitive property and all.

Comment

Uh huh

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        No it really doesn’t, McKinsey is awful and has contributed to the opioid crisis, various genocides, and pretty much every awful thing capitalism has caused. You’re either completely naive to that fact if you work there or you do it anyway fully recognizing that fact, neither of which is a good quality for a presidential candidate. But this is the guy who thinks Vietnam was an innocent mistake.
        Correct.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Correct.
          Of course you agree...
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Of course it's not going to happen. And certainly Mayor Pete doesn't think so either. Biden might be demented enough to believe it. Though, I'm not entirely sure he knows it's 2019.

Pete is almost certainly saying it to get elected. That's your primary goal. Get elected.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Of course it's not going to happen. And certainly Mayor Pete doesn't think so either. Biden might be demented enough to believe it. Though, I'm not entirely sure he knows it's 2019.

Pete is almost certainly saying it to get elected. That's your primary goal. Get elected.
                Sure. I will not be voting for him in the primary. And, I will be holding my nose in the election booth if I am forced to vote for him in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  And, I will be holding my nose in the election booth if I am forced to vote for him in 2020.
                  Then as previously discussed multiple times, you're a fuking idiot (sorry Kep, but he deserved that one). Buttigieg is my 4th choice behind Lizzy, Biden and Bernie but I will enthusiastically back the man in a contest vs Chump. You have to be a special kind of dolt to have to "hold your nose" in a choice between Trump and Buttigieg.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    How DARE Pete say things to appeal to voters! Saint Bernie never does that!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Then as previously discussed multiple times, you're a fuking idiot (sorry Kep, but he deserved that one). Buttigieg is my 4th choice behind Lizzy, Biden and Bernie but I will enthusiastically back the man in a contest vs Chump. You have to be a special kind of dolt to have to "hold your nose" in a choice between Trump and Buttigieg.
                      I'm a ****ing idiot for taking a principled stand on an issue I care about? Really? That's how you want to play it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Sure. I will not be voting for him in the primary. And, I will be holding my nose in the election booth if I am forced to vote for him in 2020.
                        He is exactly the kind of candidate the founding fathers would have endorsed. Something to keep in mind.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I'm a ****ing idiot for taking a principled stand on an issue I care about? Really? That's how you want to play it?
                          Rover isn't taking Tawmy's rapid decline very well...

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            He is exactly the kind of candidate the founding fathers would have endorsed. Something to keep in mind.
                            I'd like to hear the rationale for this statement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I will defend the cyclists in my area. There is a LARGE group (20+) that obey all the rules, do all the proper things, etc. While still annoying at times due to some narrow roads, they do their best to stay out of the way of traffic. That being said, it's contained to my neighborhood only. Other areas, I've only encountered issues with cyclists. Many think they really own the road.
                              I work downtown Mpls. I can't begin to tell you how many times cyclists just ignore the rules. I'd bet the split between those who observe the rules and those who act like jerks is around 50-50. More often than not, when an accident happens at the intersections, we find out that he cyclist jutted out into an intersection. When I worked on the 700 block of Marquette Ave S (across the street from the IDS Tower), there would be about one biker on the pavement from shooting out into the intersection when they didn't have the light. A former coworker of mine would bike into the office daily. She would get so frustrated by those guys, and really concerned with them too. (I guess the winter bikers are a tight knit group around here.)
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                No it really doesn’t, McKinsey is awful and has contributed to the opioid crisis, various genocides, and pretty much every awful thing capitalism has caused. You’re either completely naive to that fact if you work there or you do it anyway fully recognizing that fact, neither of which is a good quality for a presidential candidate. But this is the guy who thinks Vietnam was an innocent mistake.
                                Which one of these did Chelsea Clinton work on?
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X