X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    It's amazing to me how many Trumpies have dug their heels in and especially so since the impeachment talk started gaining speed. I honestly thought even a smidge would pay attention to content rather than sources and finally see the light. They really think it's a witch hunt and the only reason it's happening is become Democrats, "haven't accepted the 2016 elections results".
    IIRC, I've heard/read that a lot conservatives pulled the same crap with Nixon, it's just that most of us weren't alive to remember it.

In fact, plenty of boomers are now saying Nixon's worst mistake was resigning instead of fighting the charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      When he lets his hair down .
      Nice.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        It's amazing to me how many Trumpies have dug their heels in and especially so since the impeachment talk started gaining speed. I honestly thought even a smidge would pay attention to content rather than sources and finally see the light. They really think it's a witch hunt and the only reason it's happening is become Democrats, "haven't accepted the 2016 elections results".
        When you're being led around by your nose, it's very hard to see where you're stepping.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            It's also very interesting how with the Mueller report they are now investigating the "origins" of the investigation into Trump. And, now they're obsessed with the "whistle blower" which appears to be the origins of the Ukraine Story. Both times the evidence was overwhelming, and yet they're butthurt over it being found out about in the first place.
            The Ukraine story IS the Mueller Report.

It's all one and the same.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              The Ukraine story IS the Mueller Report.

It's all one and the same.
              I don't disagree.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                IIRC, I've heard/read that a lot conservatives pulled the same crap with Nixon, it's just that most of us weren't alive to remember it.

In fact, plenty of boomers are now saying Nixon's worst mistake was resigning instead of fighting the charges.
                I was surprised to learn as well that Nixon's support didn't absolutely collapse to the widely quoted 25% until the last week, when the "smoking gun" tape was released basically confirming in his own voice every accusation against him. It would be akin to a recording of Chump asking Putin to fuk with the 2020 election in exchange for giving him Ukraine.

I'd also say that Nixon himself worried about the very real prospect of jail time, and resigning was partly a self punishment in order to avoid that fate (which it should be said actually worked).
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I think I found trixie's burner/Berner account!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    I was surprised to learn as well that Nixon's support didn't absolutely collapse to the widely quoted 25% until the last week, when the "smoking gun" tape was released basically confirming in his own voice every accusation against him. It would be akin to a recording of Chump asking Putin to fuk with the 2020 election in exchange for giving him Ukraine.
                    Except today his supporters would say that was a brilliant deal conceived in Sniffles' superior mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      I was surprised to learn as well that Nixon's support didn't absolutely collapse to the widely quoted 25% until the last week, when the "smoking gun" tape was released basically confirming in his own voice every accusation against him.
                      Fox News was literally created because of this. Roger Ailes thought if there had been a conservative propaganda network Nixon's support would have held. We are seeing now how right he was. Dump has already been caught dead to rights but his support will never erode because the Echo Chamber will just continue to pump the saps full of BS.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Fox News was literally created because of this. Roger Ailes thought if there had been a conservative propaganda network Nixon's support would have held. We are seeing now how right he was. Dump has already been caught dead to rights but his support will never erode because the Echo Chamber will just continue to pump the saps full of BS.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          What? Biden's dethroned the queen?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            What? Biden's dethroned the queen?
                            For the moment. Any day now, Hillary will surely be announcing her third bid for POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              For the moment. Any day now, Hillary will surely be announcing her third bid for POTUS.
                              Sicatoka/joe/Drew is that you
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I really think Newsweek and the rest of the media needs to start using more appropriate headlines. For instance, here is the correct headline "Sean Hannity Floats Lie About Biden and Pelosi" or "Fox News Host Lies" or "Fox News Loses Grip on Reality"
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X