X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    The bike lane comment is only there to illustrate that Minneapolis is liberal. It isnt some commentary on what causes the debt. The point is that even in places where the majority of people are left leaning progressives (Minneapolis, especially Uptown are about as strong a Blue area as you can get) they still dont always want to make economic sacrifices. They will cry and whine about their taxes in the same breathe they whine about how the roads suck.

The point is that Left or Right, people are greedy. Those of us saying "Raise my taxes, I will take on the burden" are the exception, not the rule in this country. People want theirs, they always have and they always will and it doesnt matter what side of the aisle they are on.

They can raise my taxes. Even though if I had the option I would gladly leave.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So apparently the hot new line of attack on "Mayo" Pete is that we don't get to know which projects he worked on at McKinsey because of his NDA. Since McKinsey was recently revealed to have advised ICE and/or CBP on border issues, that automatically means "Mayo" Pete somehow masterminded caging and starving kids, or something else that makes him as bad as Dump.

Comment

The fact that he had the choice of literally anywhere to work with a Harvard degree and chose McKinsey says enough on its own.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          So apparently the hot new line of attack on "Mayo" Pete is that we don't get to know which projects he worked on at McKinsey because of his NDA. Since McKinsey was recently revealed to have advised ICE and/or CBP on border issues, that automatically means "Mayo" Pete somehow masterminded caging and starving kids, or something else that makes him as bad as Dump.
          I particularly like the editorial board of the NYT all but telling him to violate the NDA because the public needs to know. Yeah, that's not how contacts work. Next they'll ask Warren to violate attorney-client privilege because the voters need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            The fact that he had the choice of literally anywhere to work with a Harvard degree and chose McKinsey says enough on its own.
            The fact that you think working for McKinsey (or similar firms) automatically makes someone T3H DEVIL!11!!11 says a lot more about you and your biases than it does about Pete.

Now gimme your watch so I can tell you the time and send you a bill for it.

Comment

No it really doesn’t, McKinsey is awful and has contributed to the opioid crisis, various genocides, and pretty much every awful thing capitalism has caused. You’re either completely naive to that fact if you work there or you do it anyway fully recognizing that fact, neither of which is a good quality for a presidential candidate. But this is the guy who thinks Vietnam was an innocent mistake.
              Last edited by trixR4kids; 12-08-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                No it really doesn’t, McKinsey is awful and has contributed to the opioid crisis, various genocides, and pretty much every awful thing capitalism has caused. You’re either completely naive to that fact if you work there or you do it anyway fully recognizing that fact, neither of which is a good quality for a presidential candidate and further proof that the guy is a sociopath.
                I worked at one of their top competitors. I didn’t often know what other people were working on in other industries.
                Lots of other companies and our own government have contributed to all the atrocities you’ve mentioned above. Spare us the time and tell us where it is ok to have worked.

Has Pete’s spouse been convicted of fraud yet, btw?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    I worked at one of their top competitors. I didn’t often know what other people were working on in other industries.
                    Lots of other companies and our own government have contributed to all the atrocities you’ve mentioned above. Spare us the time and tell us where it is ok to have worked.
                    Yeah and someone with a Harvard degree has more responsibility and opportunity to make the world a better place rather than actively worsening it and knowingly working for a company that figured out new ways to pump more opioids into poor communities while also counseling dictators worldwide. Not every company does that lmao but keep making excuses for the sociopath.

And nobody in this race has a wife convicted of anything that I’m aware of.

Comment

No it really doesn’t, McKinsey is awful and has contributed to the opioid crisis, various genocides, and pretty much every awful thing capitalism has caused. You’re either completely naive to that fact if you work there or you do it anyway fully recognizing that fact, neither of which is a good quality for a presidential candidate. But this is the guy who thinks Vietnam was an innocent mistake.
                      what good is this rant if trix doesn't include the saudi hitlist creation?!!?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        what good is this rant if trix doesn't include the saudi hitlist creation?!!?
                        from his book re that topic
                        I think you have a lot of smart, well-intentioned people who sometimes view the world in a very innocent way. I wrote my thesis on Graham Greene, who said that innocence is like a dumb leper that has lost his bell, wandering the world, meaning no harm.
                        Yeah ok Pete.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Yeah and someone with a Harvard degree has more responsibility and opportunity to make the world a better place rather than actively worsening it and knowingly working for a company that figured out new ways to pump more opioids into poor communities while also counseling dictators worldwide. Not every company does that lmao but keep making excuses for the sociopath.

And nobody in this race has a wife convicted of anything that I’m aware of.
                          Don’t look up where a lot of Harvard grads are, it will depress you.

Comment

I don’t doubt that.

Comment

Yeah and someone with a Harvard degree has more responsibility and opportunity to make the world a better place...
                              No they don't. Graduating from an Ivy usually means you spent too much money on your business degree so you could network with and possibly marry other rich schlubs.

Comment

On that point you’re dead on.

Comment

Working...
                                X