X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    Is your problem with the math or the reading comprehension? Not 'this is going to happen' or even 'likely to happen' but there is a non-zero chance. 20%. I guess if the weather forecast calls for a 20% chance of rain you dress up like the Gorton's fisherman.

It's a decent strategy, inflating every criticism to ridiculous proportions, attributing exaggerated claims to other people. That way if they ever say anything negative about you or your candidate or your team or whatever you can just pull out the ol' straw man. However, most of us have college educations and those farcical fallacies don't carry much weight with us.

But hey, keep trying. I'm sure someone will buy what you're selling.
    No but I might have an umbrella at the ready...

Just admit you Flaggy'ed it up everyone knows it anyways
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      That's quite a straw man you have there. Doesn't resemble anything I've said, but sure. Get on with yo' bad self!

Go ahead. Quote me. Quote the post where I said anything of the sort. Quote me or shut the **** up.
      Handy already owned your ***...so I don't have to lefty flaggy...
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Tucker says Michelle is expected to announce her candidacy any day now. He also says the Obamas are doing this because they don't want Biden to win.

Uhh, yeah...I'm gonna have to go ahead and sort of, disagree with ya there Tuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Tucker says Michelle is expected to announce her candidacy any day now. He also says the Obamas are doing this because they don't want Biden to win.

Uhh, yeah...I'm gonna have to go ahead and sort of, disagree with ya there Tuck.
          On point Fox gaslighting.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

So the Libs are saying Obama is trying to destroy Bernie, Faux is saying he is trying to destroy Biden and the Bernbots are saying MSNBC is trying to destroy Andrew Yang. (not making that up!) Meanwhile Mayor Pete is surging (and is a LIAR!!!11!!! so sayeth The Root) and Warren is losing ground.

Did I miss anything?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              So the Libs are saying Obama is trying to destroy Bernie, Faux is saying he is trying to destroy Biden and the Bernbots are saying MSNBC is trying to destroy Andrew Yang. (not making that up!) Meanwhile Mayor Pete is surging (and is a LIAR!!!11!!! so sayeth The Root) and Warren is losing ground.

Did I miss anything?
              It’s almost as brilliant as Hillary getting the Russians to help her...lose to trump

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                It’s almost as brilliant as Hillary getting the Russians to help her...lose to trump
                With an assist from the FBI

Dems are so easily duped...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Did I miss anything?
                  It's almost as though the media wants a second term for Trump...🤔

#TeachTheControversy

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Meanwhile Mayor Pete is surging (and is a LIAR!!!11!!! so sayeth The Root)
                    So, turns out I have an Erdős number of 2 to Pete Buttigieg. Before Michael Harriot or the Root were big I had an argument with him in the Comments of one of his pieces that was the closest I've come to being physically threatened over the internet. Pro tip: that author is a jerk who doesn't like to lose on the merits.

And yes, I know.

Last edited by Kepler; 11-29-2019, 01:36 AM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      And yes, I know.

Saved for posterity
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        So, turns out I have an Erdős number of 2 to Pete Buttigieg. Before Michael Harriot or the Root were big I had an argument with him in the Comments of one of his pieces that was the closest I've come to being physically threatened over the internet. Pro tip: that author is a jerk who doesn't like to lose on the merits.
                        Wait, you had an argument with Pete? Or the author?

nm. You meant the author. It's early and I had a late night.
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-29-2019, 09:31 AM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Wait, you had an argument with Pete? Or the author?

nm. You meant the author. It's early and I had a late night.
                          I'm sure I could have phrased it better.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            It's almost as though the media wants a second term for Trump...🤔

#TeachTheControversy
                            Its almost as though Lefties are as gullible as Trumpers. At least Trumpers have an excuse in that they never graduated Middle School...the stupidity of the educated is inexcusable!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Its almost as though Lefties are as gullible as Trumpers. At least Trumpers have an excuse in that they never graduated Middle School...the stupidity of the educated is inexcusable!

No one here said Obama was going to tear down Bernie. It was reported Obama said it. You can believe he said it and also believe it will never happen at the same time. We even posted a logical explanation as to why he would say it.

And given he spent 8 years bending over for Turtle Boy it's not a surprise in the slightest.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The bait is the story, but the hook isn't believing the story, it's arguing about whether to believe it.

Fig. 1 "Nobody wins a fight."
                                Last edited by Kepler; 11-29-2019, 11:28 AM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X