X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Imagine thinking bikes are the problem in 2019 lol.
    Imagine living in the real world. Just for a moment.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Foolish mortals...

Take it from your friendly neighborhood trans girl: If I can remain hopeful for the future and keep fighting even though this administration has tried to rip my people's eyes out and **** the socket...

So can you.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Foolish mortals...

Take it from your friendly neighborhood trans girl: If I can remain hopeful for the future and keep fighting even though this administration has tried to rip my people's eyes out and **** the socket...

So can you.
        Very strong words, MT.

You've been through the ringer in so many ways - more people need to count their blessings and you can be an inspiration for that.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Nah...we dont want him

(its a joke)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
            Foolish mortals...

So can you.
            I don't think you realize just how difficult it is to be a straight white Christian male in America today...
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Me and you have this conversation all the time, we used to live in one of the most liberal cities in one of the most liberal states in the Union...a city so liberal they screwed up their already narrow roads to make bike paths so nimrod Lance Armstrong wannabes can break the rules alongside our cars on the way to the co-op before getting their vegan dog treats.
              That is pretty much a perfect description of the greater Seattle metro area. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                That is pretty much a perfect description of the greater Seattle metro area. Well done.
                I will defend the cyclists in my area. There is a LARGE group (20+) that obey all the rules, do all the proper things, etc. While still annoying at times due to some narrow roads, they do their best to stay out of the way of traffic. That being said, it's contained to my neighborhood only. Other areas, I've only encountered issues with cyclists. Many think they really own the road.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Seattle has more rich white choads pretending they are cool cause the purposefully live on the street and suck up public assistance. The Ave was infected with them like a virus.

Seattle is *** weird.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I don't think you realize just how difficult it is to be a straight white Christian male in America today...
                    Kep, I need brain bleach.

And what I'm suggesting to Scooby and to everyone here: I (and the LGBT community) have endured so much from this administration. I NEED to fight for 2020 to reverse it. I believe "the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death." (Miyamoto Musashi). In other words, I gotta go, and I gotta fight, even if it might not work out.

So the question to you mortals is "are you going to fight alongside me, or do you think it's too hard and you'll stay home?" If you plan on staying home, fine, but MOVE B-TCH, get out the way.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      You should be directing this at the guy who said bikes are somehow a problem during a conversation about the debt lmao.
                      Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I do.

Raise taxes on the rich and repatriate all their hidden assets to cover the shortfall.

They caused it.

When they obstruct, assess additional penalties and just take it all.
                      Also this is the obvious answer to “solving” the debt. That and spending govt money on something intelligent for once like infrastructure projects that yield a positive net value wouldn’t hurt (while also keeping or expanding the social safety net because those at the very least go back into the economy rather than some billionaire’s tax haven).
                      Last edited by trixR4kids; 12-06-2019, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah and if you thought for 2 seconds you would have known I didnt say bikes were the problem, it was part of a description of how liberal Minneapolis is. The bikes lanes did screw up the streets (I lived in Uptown when they redid them it was a mess) but Minneapolis wanted them so whatever. That you cant pick up pretty obvious context in a simple post tells me it might be time for you to go back to school and take Rhetoric or something.

Literally the only one who didnt get it was you...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Howard Stern interview with Hillary Clinton (It's on Youtube) is fascinating. It's no wonder everyone hates her.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            The Howard Stern interview with Hillary Clinton (It's on Youtube) is fascinating. It's no wonder everyone hates her.
                            CNN wants us to think she DESTROYED Bernie in the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              CNN wants us to think she DESTROYED Bernie in the interview.
                              CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!

One of few things I agree with Trumpers on.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Yeah and if you thought for 2 seconds you would have known I didnt say bikes were the problem, it was part of a description of how liberal Minneapolis is. The bikes lanes did screw up the streets (I lived in Uptown when they redid them it was a mess) but Minneapolis wanted them so whatever. That you cant pick up pretty obvious context in a simple post tells me it might be time for you to go back to school and take Rhetoric or something.

Literally the only one who didnt get it was you...
                              Well the problem is when we're talking about something like the national debt and the, "sacrifices that need to be made", I really don't see how bike lanes or Lance Armstrong wannabes have anything to do with the conversation. If you were making a joke that flew over my head or something then I'll fully admit to not getting it. Encouraging more biking/use of public transit and less driving is a good thing but I'll fully admit that I mostly avoid uptown like the plague and that it does suck to drive through when I have to (have one buddy who lives there that I sometimes watch hockey or hang out at Lyle's with).

The debt doesn't need to be paid down to $0 overnight or really ever for that matter so long as it doesn't impede our ability to finance government expenditures. And the obvious way to do it is by raising taxes on those who have constantly had it cut for zero logical reason other than greed. And certain expenditures can yield positive gains in terms of lowering the debt while also restoring peoples' faith in government so those really aren't sacrifices that should be made anyhow.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 12-07-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                CNN SUCKS! CNN SUCKS!

One of few things I agree with Trumpers on.

Well the problem is when we're talking about something like the national debt and the, "sacrifices that need to be made", I really don't see how bike lanes or Lance Armstrong wannabes have anything to do with the conversation. If you were making a joke that flew over my head or something then I'll fully admit to not getting it. Encouraging more biking/use of public transit and less driving is a good thing but I'll fully admit that I mostly avoid uptown like the plague and that it does suck to drive through when I have to (have one buddy who lives there that I sometimes watch hockey or hang out at Lyle's with).

The debt doesn't need to be paid down to $0 overnight or really ever for that matter so long as it doesn't impede our ability to finance government expenditures. And the obvious way to do it is by raising taxes on those who have constantly had it cut for zero logical reason other than greed. And certain expenditures can yield positive gains in terms of lowering the debt while also restoring peoples' faith in government so those really aren't sacrifices that should be made anyhow.
                                The bike lane comment is only there to illustrate that Minneapolis is liberal. It isnt some commentary on what causes the debt. The point is that even in places where the majority of people are left leaning progressives (Minneapolis, especially Uptown are about as strong a Blue area as you can get) they still dont always want to make economic sacrifices. They will cry and whine about their taxes in the same breathe they whine about how the roads suck.

The point is that Left or Right, people are greedy. Those of us saying "Raise my taxes, I will take on the burden" are the exception, not the rule in this country. People want theirs, they always have and they always will and it doesnt matter what side of the aisle they are on.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X