This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Not sure I'll bother either, which is why I asked. It's MSNBC, so I figure the questions for Warren and Bernie are gonna be slow-pitch softballs.
    Of course they will be softballs. I’ll watch puck instead
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Your conclusion you (and the guardian) repeatedly insinuate based on the facts.
      Fixed
      Last edited by trixR4kids; 11-20-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers VII: Bon Voyage Beto

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        But really, what are people's concerns about Bernie's (or Elizabeth's) tax plans? Don't attack them or other posters, I want to know what you think is wrong with their plans as policy
        I don't think their plans will speak well to the swing voters needed to flip back MI, WI and PA so therefore is a losing proposition.

Comment

Comment

Grandpa Joe is having a great night.

Comment

That’s fantastic lol

Comment

Jumping in the race late: Sounds great to pundits, not so much in reality
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Andrew Yang: My first move was not to run for president, because I am not insane.

"Yang 2020: I'm not insane"
                  'Well, it's better than we have now...'

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Andrew Yang: My first move was not to run for president, because I am not insane.

"Yang 2020: I'm not insane"
                    'Well, it's better than we have now...'
                    This is the part that scares me. Of course ANYTHING replacing Trump is better...but moving forward, is that "anything" going to do as much damage? Don't get me wrong, for a term, sure. Vote whoever in. But long term? Uh.............
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Joe Biden: I am endorsed by the only black female senator in history

Kamala Harris: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        This is the part that scares me. Of course ANYTHING replacing Trump is better...but moving forward, is that "anything" going to do as much damage? Don't get me wrong, for a term, sure. Vote whoever in. But long term? Uh.............
                        Narrator: They wouldn’t
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Narrator: They wouldn’t
                          I am talking past the initial change. As you and others here know, I am not extreme left. I don't want extreme left. Is it better than Trump? Yes. No doubt. BUT, do I want THAT extreme? No. I do not want that, either.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I’ll shoot you in the face or in the left hand. You pick.
                            Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I’ll shoot you in the face or in the left hand. You pick.
                              Exactly. I just hope to vote for more balance after the shooting of the left hand.

hint: Bernie wouldn't do that. Warren, maybe. Amy? For sure. Biden: I have no clue on that guy anymore, but he's leaning towards the Bernie.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                I don't think their plans will speak well to the swing voters needed to flip back MI, WI and PA so therefore is a losing proposition.
                                I would think previous elections would have taught us that a more populist message appeals to those voters.

Comment

Working...
                                X