SUNY Plattsburgh 2019-20 - Steve Moffat - Season 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SUNY Plattsburgh 2019-20 - Steve Moffat - Season 1

Would anyone have the seating chart for the Stanford ice arena, we cannot find it online

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
      Would anyone have the seating chart for the Stanford ice arena, we cannot find it online
      Giv'em Hell 55

Comment

It should be available tomorrow morning when the tick8go on sale.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Would like to see that video of the Platty Geneseo game, great intensity I’m sure
            Last edited by lakont55; 01-26-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Oswego 9-8 and Platty 6-9-3 who would have thunk it at this time of the year....still going to be a dust up I'm sure

Comment

We had a conversation with many of the players Saturday nite after the game and I reminded them that the boys in Plattsburgh turn it up a notch when we visit

Comment

We had a conversation with many of the players Saturday nite after the game and I reminded them that the boys in Plattsburgh turn it up a notch when we visit
                  10-4 records go out the window and the chin straps get tighter....How has the Platty feed been this year??

Comment

Very true. Throw the records out the window for sure. When these two teams meet it just takes on a whole different atmosphere considering their history of close games and heartbreaking defeats. Home or away, the arena always has a different feel, a tension you could cut with a knife. Sweeping both games in the "Great White North" is never easy no matter what kind of season the teams are having. Road wins are always well earned. I think the game with Genny on the 7th will determine if the Lakers even have a chance to win the conference tourny or not. Keep it close, play well, even maybe pull off the upset. Maybe it will boost the old confidence level a bit and give the Nights something to think about leading up to the conference fund raiser. First things first, Platty and P'dam. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by Laker89 View Post
                      Very true. Throw the records out the window for sure. When these two teams meet it just takes on a whole different atmosphere considering their history of close games and heartbreaking defeats. Home or away, the arena always has a different feel, a tension you could cut with a knife. Sweeping both games in the "Great White North" is never easy no matter what kind of season the teams are having. Road wins are always well earned. I think the game with Genny on the 7th will determine if the Lakers even have a chance to win the conference tourny or not. Keep it close, play well, even maybe pull off the upset. Maybe it will boost the old confidence level a bit and give the Nights something to think about leading up to the conference fund raiser. First things first, Platty and P'dam. Fingers crossed!
                      Thread hijack alert....Agree with above and looking forward to the game,hope we don't have a surprise volleyball practice with the daughter.

Comment

So...back to the Platty feed - where do we find the game, feathered friends???
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                          https://gocardinalsports.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule/2019-20

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Go to lakers hockey schedule online and click on the camera icon labeled “experience live”.

Comment

I have pictures during intros but no sound. Do I need to purchase the upgrade to hear the game too?
                              LakerEagleLover

Comment

I have pictures during intros but no sound. Do I need to purchase the upgrade to hear the game too?
                                Never mind
                                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Working...
                                X