2019-20 Mercyhurst Lakers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
    No fans at the game this weekend. Not sure about bands. Hurst would have had fans there, but presumably Cornell would have had more. Such a strange time. I wonder how, if at all, this impacts the benefit of home ice.
    That is unfortunate, but at least it has not been cancelled outright like the Ivy League Basketball tourney.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Mercyhurst Lakers!

Is the Mercyhurst/Cornell game going to be streamed? When accessing the ECAC Stretch Internet site it only has the mens’ games listed to purchase for Sat.
      When checking the Cornell women’s schedule, the game doesn’t have a ‘watch’ icon but does have a tiny icon resembling a tv. ???

Comment

• Originally posted by slapshot willy View Post
        Is the Mercyhurst/Cornell game going to be streamed? When accessing the ECAC Stretch Internet site it only has the mens’ games listed to purchase for Sat.
        When checking the Cornell women’s schedule, the game doesn’t have a ‘watch’ icon but does have a tiny icon resembling a tv. ???
        I forget where I read it, but I read it will be streamed for free. Perhaps there is a Cornell fan on the forum who can educate us where the stream will be? I think Cornell was on ESPN plus during the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
          I forget where I read it, but I read it will be streamed for free. Perhaps there is a Cornell fan on the forum who can educate us where the stream will be? I think Cornell was on ESPN plus during the year.
          I haven’t seen anything official, but I’m confident it will be streamed on ESPN+. My understanding is all the NCAA quarterfinal games that are streamed online must be streamed for free at least that is how it worked in prior years.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Mercyhurst Lakers!

Canadian fans of either team can’t access ESPN+. When both teams played previously in the season, viewers had the option of accessing the ESPN+ if you’re in the USA or the Stretch Internet site for International viewers.
            After checking Mercy site it appears game is free via Stretch
            Last edited by slapshot willy; 03-11-2020, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X