X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Here you go: Episode guide by season - link.

I thought Star Wars, GI Joe, and He-Man were the best. He-Man because of the psychological design of the toys and advertising history, GI Joe because of the social impacts to the toy's history, and Star Wars because of how slapdash it was in the beginning.
    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Thanks!
      I do only watch the eps that I have some tie to, and what was previously posted I would agree with.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
        This episode of The Crown featuring the Prince of Whales is fascinating.
        Just finished that episode. The one thing about The Crown that amazes me is it’s ability to make people like Prince Phillip and Prince Charles, detestable people on the whole, and somehow paint them in a sympathetic light.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The Mandalorian is a great sci-fi western!
          Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            The Mandalorian is a great sci-fi western!
            There can be only one.

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

We're through episode 6 of Watchmen so the second official podcast is out. 3 more episodes to go. I want way more than I am going to get. This has been a fantastic series. It's way up towards the top for me already. We'll see how things shake out in the end. I'm hopeful and optimistic that it's not going to fall flat like GOT did for me.

EDIT: Just found out that they have some writings on the show that explain things that the show is not going to explain. Kind of like the writings they had in the graphic novel after every "issue" of the comic book. It's called Peteypedia and you can find it on the HBO website. Just google it and you will find it. I can't believe I didn't know about this before.
              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 11-25-2019, 08:24 AM.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                There can be only one.

😀

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  There can be only one.

Wait, and Peter Boyle plays the antagonist? I am intrigued.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Wait, and Peter Boyle plays the antagonist? I am intrigued.
                    You gotta see it, it's hilariously bad / good.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        🤣🤣🤣

Comment

If Watchmen sticks the landing it will be number 1 all time for me. The show has never disappointed and the reveals have been awesome. 2 episodes left.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Finally Mr. Robot had an episode that was part of the actual story and wasted a complete snoozefest! Coming down to the wire and it looks like it will end crazy...just wish they hadnt had so much filler to get there
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Showtime has been running Homeland marathons. Seasons 1-4 were so good, makes me angry about the last few and how bad it got.

It’s funny how much I love the show but can’t stand Claire Danes, and I find her character to be pretty annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Showtime has been running Homeland marathons. Seasons 1-4 were so good, makes me angry about the last few and how bad it got.

It’s funny how much I love the show but can’t stand Claire Danes, and I find her character to be pretty annoying
                                I am the same way - I am not a big fan of at least her character but love the show.

I forget if it's 3 or 4 that was just awful - I think it was 3. I am one of the few that hasn't disliked the more recent seasons although 6 was definitely a low point.

Comment

Working...
                                X