X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Finallly caught up on BCS. That desert episode from two weeks ago? Intense
    The Kim storyline...that could go anywhere right now. Imagine, out of ALL of this, that is the most intriguing to me in the big picture......
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      The Kim storyline...that could go anywhere right now. Imagine, out of ALL of this, that is the most intriguing to me in the big picture......
      Same. Also give rhea seerhorn the Emmy NOW

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Same. Also give rhea seerhorn the Emmy NOW
        It's kinda funny, and also shows the brilliance of the writers.

We're all pumped about the Saul storyline.
        Then comes the Mike and Gus storylines.
        And here we are infatuated with how Kim ends up in all of this.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well, the most recent WW episode (Genre) makes me reconsider anything positive I had to say about S3. It was so bad I thought it might be self-parody, or a cry for help.

I'm starting to think S1 may have been dumb luck. More likely, somebody (not one of the names) involved in the crafting of the early story was the brains, they dropped off the project, and now we're just seeing the Dream Factory churn out another mediocre sausage.
          Last edited by Kepler; 04-14-2020, 10:46 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Well, the most recent WW episode (Genre) makes me reconsider anything positive I had to say about S3. It was so bad I thought it might be self-parody, or a cry for help.

I'm starting to think S1 may have been dumb luck. More likely, somebody (not one of the names) involved in the crafting of the early story was the brains, they dropped off the project, and now we're just seeing the Dream Factory churn out another mediocre sausage.
            It's the same cycle The Matrix went through. Why they feel compelled in Season 3 to show the Wizard behind the curtain is beyond me.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yeah, that episode was, meh. Disappointing. I like Vincent Cassel, but it appears he is being wasted here.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                It's the same cycle The Matrix went through. Why they feel compelled in Season 3 to show the Wizard behind the curtain is beyond me.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Legend: https://youtu.be/AkVB2A_uaTU
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Unorthodox is really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Unorthodox is really good.
                      We're getting into that this weekend.

Comment

Yeah, this is very good.

Comment

Finished Unorthodox. Liked it a lot. Recommend.

Comment

I’ve tried to watch Schitt’s Creek as mrs. Solo LOVES it but...it’s just not funny to me...
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              I’ve tried to watch Schitt’s Creek as mrs. Solo LOVES it but...it’s just not funny to me...
                              You clearly have bad taste!

Started watching Berlin station, pretty good.

Comment

I remember not loving the first couple episodes...and I can definitely see not liking it. It is kind of weird...

I still have to watch the last season
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X