This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Its on the list of things to watch during the Quarantine.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You guys will enjoy it. Mandy P Is great. Peter Quinn is one of my favorite tv characters

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        You guys will enjoy it. Mandy P Is great. Peter Quinn is one of my favorite tv characters
        Does he talk out of the side of his mouth like he does on Billions. Brits doing American accents sometimes look hilarious!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Its on the list of things to watch during the Quarantine.
          I think I may pick it up as well.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Does he talk out of the side of his mouth like he does on Billions. Brits doing American accents sometimes look hilarious!
            Mandy is in billions?

Comment

Oh are you talking about Damien Lewis? I really don’t like his character on homeland. Rupert friends Peter Quinn is the one I like

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Oh are you talking about Damien Lewis? I really don’t like his character on homeland. Rupert friends Peter Quinn is the one I like
                Yeah I meant Damien Lewis...his face is funny pretending to be from New York
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah I meant Damien Lewis...his face is funny pretending to be from New York
                  He does it while pretending to be from Pennsylvania as well, but I didn't care because Band of Brothers is awesome.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Oh it doesnt bug me...just a funny tell. Gerard Butler does it much worse
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah, Butler does it and still sounds very Scottish.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Switched over to billions, needed to come up for air.

Lol. For obvious reasons.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Switched over to billions, needed to come up for air.

Lol. For obvious reasons.
                          Haha. I’m watching that too. Saw season 1 then quit years ago

Comment

Billions is awesome...ridiculous but friggin fun and everyone on it are just downright evil. Ya know...like Billionaires and Politicians really are

Just wait until you get caught up...you wont believe the crap that went on last season
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Thank you! I've been saying that all along but couldn't find any blogs where anyone else noticed it. To me it's like he's talking through the very front of his teeth whenever his character gets angry. He looks like a rat or something. It's hilariously awesome and I love it. Overall "Billions" is fun, we're in the second season and it's kept me entertained. It's also awesome to see Gabe from Breaking Bad and Jeffery DeMunn get more screentime in something.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                I just started watching Breaking Bad last week. We’re on season 4, episode 2. Gus is an amazing character.
                                So you've gotten to "Run."?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X