X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Better Call Saul.....

Kim's story...that's getting deep. Just sayin'.
    Such a good episode. I didn’t miss the other storylines

Comment

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Havent watched this season yet
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I just started watching Breaking Bad last week. We’re on season 4, episode 2. Gus is an amazing character.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          I just started watching Breaking Bad last week. We’re on season 4, episode 2. Gus is an amazing character.
          He is a great character. And by this point, you've also met Mike. He's pretty awesome.

Those are two other characters in "Saul" where you find out their whole back-story.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            I suggest taking some time to digest what you see going forward vs finishing the series over 3-4 nights
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              I suggest taking some time to digest what you see going forward vs finishing the series over 3-4 nights
              I've seen the entire series 3 times (and some certain episodes more than that). Lots of foreshadowing in the beginning, which is way cool. Little tiny detailed hints, not frying-pan-to-the-face hints.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Broke down and bought a season pass to the AFL (Aussie rules football) for my live sports fix. Have watched highlights for years, always meant to watch more full games, but never could justify it with plenty of American sports on and the time difference. Well, here were are.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  Broke down and bought a season pass to the AFL (Aussie rules football) for my live sports fix. Have watched highlights for years, always meant to watch more full games, but never could justify it with plenty of American sports on and the time difference. Well, here were are.
                  Why wouldn't AFL be canceled?
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Why wouldn't AFL be canceled?
                    Have you seen these guys? They make rugby players look like tucking pansies. I’m not going to tell them to stop.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Have you seen these guys? They make rugby players look like tucking pansies. I’m not going to tell them to stop.
                      Have you met hockey players?
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Need to find some shows to watch since I can’t do anything.
                        Considering rewatching Lost, as I’ve never done a rewatch.

Comment

Happy to have The Blacklist back. Lincoln Rhyme was good and ended first season well. Been watching Briarpatch and it's really really good.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Started homeland since a bunch of the premo channels are free until mid April.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Started homeland since a bunch of the premo channels are free until mid April.
                              Season 1, 2 and 4 are SO good.

Comment

The first episode had me absolutely hooked. Dam.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X