• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I started episode one, didn’t finish.
    Ugh.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Ugh.
      Av club hinted it starts slow.
      I never read the books, so perhaps that’s why I couldn’t get into it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I started episode one, didn’t finish.
        Same, but I was distracted. Stopped it 15 minutes in because I wasn't paying attention. I'll try again when I feel like I have an attention span.
        Last edited by state of hockey; 12-21-2019, 02:20 PM.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          I saw that come up, and I don't want to see the material that made them hunt the jerkface(s) down. I don't even want blurred visions of the material.
          It is described but never shown. The description is bad enough but you can skip past it.

It is a fascinating story...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Netflix Docuseries "Dont F With Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer"...HOLY BLEEP!
            What. Am. I. Watching???????

Comment

What. Am. I. Watching???????
              It is weird as hell but keep watching. This story is all sorts of screwed up...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It is weird as hell but keep watching. This story is all sorts of screwed up...
                The fact it’s only three one hour eps means I’ll finish this afternoon.

Biggest surprise so far? We’re hunting a depraved killer and no mention of Wisconsin yet!

Comment

The fact it’s only three one hour eps means I’ll finish this afternoon.

Biggest surprise so far? We’re hunting a depraved killer and no mention of Wisconsin yet!
                  He didnt eat his victims or wear their skin...way too normal for Wisconsin

The third episode is so strange.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Anyone started The Witcher yet? I'm going to binge it over the Holidays. Probably finish on the 1st then.
                    Who’s showing it?
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Who’s showing it?
                      Netflix.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He didnt eat his victims or wear their skin...way too normal for Wisconsin

The third episode is so strange.
                        Yes...yes it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Yes...yes it is
                          Talk about a weird film to emulate
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Talk about a weird film to emulate
                            I know!
                            I bet lots of people who will see this doc now that is gonna trend will be too young to have seen that movie- won’t be surprised if rentals of that movie suddenly spike too

Comment

Eddie Murphy on SNL so far:

Had Dave Chappelle & Chris Rock in his open.
                              A really good Bill Cosby blast in his monologue
                              Mr Robinson's Neighborhood
                              The cooking skit where he drops an s-bomb
                              Buckwheat

He's on his A-game so far.
                              Last edited by Hammer; 12-21-2019, 11:16 PM.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Strong open, went downhill after Mr Robinson. Lizzo is always good, but wish she chose a different song of hers, that is my least fave of hers.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X