This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Mandalorian is truly a fun show. Watched Ep7 tonight, and of course, things are REALLY getting interesting now. And I'll join the rest of the world in saying I would love to have a real life baby Yoda. Just a classic character in this series, knowing what he ends up being....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Mandalorian is truly a fun show. Watched Ep7 tonight, and of course, things are REALLY getting interesting now. And I'll join the rest of the world in saying I would love to have a real life baby Yoda. Just a classic character in this series, knowing what he ends up being....
      We don't know what he ends up being.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        We don't know what he ends up being.
        Fine, technically we don't, since The Child could be a different member of the species. However, I'm guessing that this is the real Yoda, and then we do know what he ends up being. Satisfied?
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Fine, technically we don't, since The Child could be a different member of the species. However, I'm guessing that this is the real Yoda, and then we do know what he ends up being. Satisfied?
          He is not Yoda.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            He is not Yoda.

HTH.
            How do you know? (NOTE: I don't follow any fan sites, rumor sites, insider stuff, etc). Right now the only clue is the arm wrestling match, but he is but a child and may not know any better. (how's that for spoiler free but kind of a teaser)?

Comment

How do you know? (NOTE: I don't follow any fan sites, rumor sites, insider stuff, etc). Right now the only clue is the arm wrestling match, but he is but a child and may not know any better. (how's that for spoiler free but kind of a teaser)?
              Timeline dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                The Mandalorian takes place between episodes 6 & 7, I believe.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  The Mandalorian takes place between episodes 6 & 7, I believe.
                  I thought this was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before any Star Wars. My bad. As I said, I don't follow any of the sites.

Comment

I watched the first episode of fleabag

It’s only topped by the first 45 seconds of episode 2. I think this show is going to be ****ing brilliant.

But only two seasons? Augh.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I watched the first episode of fleabag

It’s only topped by the first 45 seconds of episode 2. I think this show is going to be ****ing brilliant.

But only two seasons? Augh.
                      Wait until episode 1 of season 2

Comment

Netflix Docuseries "Dont F With Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer"...HOLY BLEEP!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Netflix Docuseries "Dont F With Cats: Hunting An Internet Killer"...HOLY BLEEP!
                          I saw that come up, and I don't want to see the material that made them hunt the jerkface(s) down. I don't even want blurred visions of the material.

Comment

Anyone started The Witcher yet? I'm going to binge it over the Holidays. Probably finish on the 1st then.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I really want Witcher to be good. The previews gave me zero hope.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Anyone started The Witcher yet? I'm going to binge it over the Holidays. Probably finish on the 1st then.
                                I started episode one, didn’t finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X