This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Am I the only How to Get Away with Murder fan? Series Finale last night. Have to say that the writers are better than GOT for endings but I was still crushingly disappointed in how it ended.
    I watched it, probably not a fan but I had nothing else to watch on Thursday nights. Was a decent finale but man, my expectations were low

Comment

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Not sure what else they could’ve done with that. The show went off the rails so I wasn’t expecting anything amazing. I was sad that Bonnie died.

Comment

Season 2 of Justified was great! “It was in the glass, not in the jar”

First episode of Hunters was interesting. Pacino is his usual great self.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

First episode of The Great was fantastic. And good god Elle Fanning is my dream empress.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            Season 2 of Justified was great! “It was in the glass, not in the jar”
            Margo Martindale was fantastic in that role...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              She's also excellent in "The Americans." I know Scarlet had the honor of meeting her on the red carpet a couple years back. I was a bit jealous.

My mom is finally halfway through the last season of Justified (I lent her my season DVDs). She's also loving it.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                She's also excellent in "The Americans." I know Scarlet had the honor of meeting her on the red carpet a couple years back. I was a bit jealous.

My mom is finally halfway through the last season of Justified (I lent her my season DVDs). She's also loving it.
                I was just about to comment on how amazing she was in The Americans

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I was just about to comment on how amazing she was in The Americans
                  The motherly total bad-arse.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Absolutely! She’s great!
                    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      That's noted character actress Margo Martindale.

Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        First episode of The Great was fantastic. And good god Elle Fanning is my dream empress.
                        Good to hear. Do they make it too comedic, or the right mix?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Good to hear. Do they make it too comedic, or the right mix?
                          Good mix. There's some easy stuff for the dummies, from her maid, but there's also inside jokes about Descartes.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post

I met her at a nail salon when I was in LA for the Emmys. Helped her with her crossword puzzle, recommended a nail color. She was lovely.

Comment

She was even great in the extremely saccharine Secretariat.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                She was even great in the extremely saccharine Secretariat.
                                And as the voice of Ma Beagle in DuckTales.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X