• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Finished season 1 of homeland.

Holy crap.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        She’s difficult. Peter Quinn kept me going.

Billions season 2 started slow and then got good.
        Just wait. Chuck and Axe are two of my favorite characters on TV...and then Taylor shows up and the show gets even better!

Again...ridiculous. And dark and disturbing in a lot of ways...but yet you just cant help loving everyone on the show
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sean's Exotic Birds.

"I mean, he knows it's a mute bird."
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

..wow.
            Never Forget
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I had no idea when I started Bojack Horseman that by the end of S3 it would have more depth and psychological integrity than 99% of the rest of teevee. What a great show.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Finished season 1 of homeland.

Holy crap.
                This is an interesting show. Admittedly in Westworld I actually like characters including the villain Delores. In Homeland I am having a hard time liking anyone but it's a compelling show that hooks you in anyway.

Westworld Season 3 Episode 2 was great. Really having a good season so far.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  This is an interesting show. Admittedly in Westworld I actually like characters including the villain Delores. In Homeland I am having a hard time liking anyone but it's a compelling show that hooks you in anyway.

Delores' heel turn is one of the best in teevee history. Maybe the best.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Delores' heel turn is one of the best in teevee history. Maybe the best.
                    Yeah, it's fabulous. I am rooting for her to win in the end. She is a terrific character.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Designated Survivor. It's a bit formulaic and clunky at times, but it's hard to say no to Maggie Q and Natascha McElhone!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Have you gotten to Peter Quinn yet in homeland? Hold out for him.

Comment

Have you gotten to Peter Quinn yet in homeland? Hold out for him.
                          Not sure when he starts. I just completed episode 9 of season 1.

Comment

• Started to like Claire Danes character in episode 11. Then in the same episode they destroyed that.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Started to like Claire Danes character in episode 11. Then in the same episode they destroyed that.
                              Finished Season 1 and started season 2 last night. At this point I am so angry about the Brody character I hope all the anger build up is worth it in the end.

Comment

Tiger King Docuseries on Netflix...oh good lord! I CANT STOP WATCHING!!!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X