X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Yep. And now it’ll start to get crazy.
    I feel like Ozark is one of the most underrated shows on Netflix.

This third season is amazing. About halfway through right now.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      I feel like Ozark is one of the most underrated shows on Netflix.

This third season is amazing. About halfway through right now.
      I agree. Terrific show.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Saw episode 1 of Tiger King. Holy sh-t what did I just watch?

I loved it.
        Just wait...every episode could be its own series! And no...that isnt an exaggeration!

Buckle up my friend you are about to enter the Redneck Matrix
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          You’ll finish it in the next 48 hours, if that.
          I finished it in one day. All straight through...

Semi-spoiler: Just think how close Oklahoma was to having Joe Exotic handling the COVID-19 pandemic for them
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

That would be a helluva sequel
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              I finished it in one day. All straight through...

Semi-spoiler: Just think how close Oklahoma was to having Joe Exotic handling the COVID-19 pandemic for them
              The only thing stopping my wife and I from finishing it in 24-36 hours was we had to wait for a friend that we watched with. We did it all in two sittings though.

It’s can’t stop television. I loved it.
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

Milwaukee tv station replayed a Brewers game from 2002 yesterday.

My wishlist: replay a Brooklyn Dodgersvs NY Giants game. Replay Ted Williams or Joe DiMaggio or better yet a game with both players. Replay the ice bowl and nfl championship games from the50’scand 60’s. Replay the Indy 500 from the 50’s when it was a points race in F1 or the 60’s when Graham Hill, Jim Clark and Jackie Stewart raced. Or replay old boxing matches from the 30’s and 40’s. Let’s see Max Baer vs Braddock.
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Doing a free Hulu trial so I can rewatch Lost. I’ve never done a rewatch.

Just as great as I remember it. Not always at the top of its game, but still great. It’s really nice to binge through with no commercials

Comment

West World Season 3 continues to deliver. Delores is a dream.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Good grief is Tessa Thompson good.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Finished Chernobyl.
                        Very well done, and the message of "truth hidden" is exactly why I love looking into Russian history and goings on. There are shady stories with every country, and while North Korea is back to back to back to back etc champs at it, Russia is right up there. It's fascinating.

Also just about finished with Letterkenny. About halfway through the latest season. It's wavering on the rails, but still delivers.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Episode 2 of Picard was fun. Moving pieces.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Loved Last Week Tonight.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Loved Last Week Tonight.
                              Corona virus prefers to watch Maher!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Corona virus prefers to watch Maher!
                                Shots fired. That was great.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X