X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    So why do I need to do things like work and sleep?
    To make the time watching Fearless Gus all the more sweeter!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      To make the time watching Fearless Gus all the more sweeter!
      And don't be the ribs that tip over Fred Flinstone's car.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I doubt it was me. Yeah, she'll be a looker someday.

I finished season 2 last night. The show that is the most like it that I have watched is How To Get Away With Murder. Those are both two shows that I have an extreme difficulty liking any of the characters. For Homeland about the only person I have an affinity is Saul (mandy patinkin).
        First two seasons, I like Virgil and Max. That's it. Carrie's a complete maniac, Brodie's a traitor, with a hot wife and a cute daughter, Saul is just too overbearing for his own good.

Didn't like Quinn at first, he grew on me over the seasons, for reasons you will know as you watch.

Still, it's not like Nip/Tuck where I couldn't stand any of the characters, not even a little. I don't know why I continued to watch that show.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          First two seasons, I like Virgil and Max. Carrie's a complete maniac, Brodie's a traitor, with a hot wife and a cute daughter, Saul is just too overbearing for his own good.

Didn't like Quinn at first, he grew on me over the seasons, for reasons you will know as you watch.

Still, it's not like Nip/Tuck where I couldn't stand any of the characters, not even a little. I don't know why I continued to watch that show.
          Yeah, I've heard good things about Quinn but so far he's not getting it done for me.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It wasnt me cause I never watched Homeland...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Yeah, I've heard good things about Quinn but so far he's not getting it done for me.
              Quinn is bigger in 3 but really came into his own in 4.

Saul is a pretty good character. Dana Brodie is as divisive among fans as Skyler white

Dana was one of the worst characters for me

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Finished Tiger King. That's not the end of the story. I am certain this will just keep on.
                They are releasing 1 new episode next week. No specific date I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Quinn is bigger in 3 but really came into his own in 4.

Saul is a pretty good character. Dana Brodie is as divisive among fans as Skyler white

Dana was one of the worst characters for me
                  Yeah, Dana is a weird.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So billions is back on showtime next month. Only first 7 episodes will air, rest have to wait until the pandemic is over.

Homeland getting good as it nears its end, just very creepy how it’s mirroring real life right now

Comment

John Oliver's main story on OAN was terrific.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                        They are releasing 1 new episode next week. No specific date I could find.
                        Interesting. Thank you!

This could be the gift that keeps on giving for years.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          John Oliver's main story on OAN was terrific.
                          Yes it was.

Comment

Billions screaming in the office scene was amazing.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Schitt’s Creek finale was wonderful. And the hour long documentary was awesome. Going to miss that show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Schitt’s Creek finale was wonderful. And the hour long documentary was awesome. Going to miss that show.
                                I’m watching tomorrow. Can’t wait

Comment

Working...
                                X