This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Just checked, and that's a yes! Now I'm super-pumped! I bought the season pass from Amazon, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it, but WOOHOO! Wonder why they did it that way....
    Monday is the regular slot now. They wanted to debut Sunday since they’ve had a month of BB and El Camino on Sunday nights

Comment

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Monday is the regular slot now. They wanted to debut Sunday since they’ve had a month of BB and El Camino on Sunday nights
      Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up, I would have never known.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Was a nice surprise to see Robert Forster in the episode. Supposedly he filmed It during el Camino so basically the last thing be ever filmed

Comment

Was a nice surprise to see Robert Forster in the episode. Supposedly he filmed It during el Camino so basically the last thing be ever filmed
          They had a dedication in the credits after the first ep. RIP Robert. I really liked him as an actor.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Clone Wars season 7 premiered this morning on Disney+. Good start to this four episode arc. It appears an old friend isn't as dead as once thought. It is season 7 so I wouldn't recommend starting from scratch, but if you have limited time, the Domino Squad (S3 Ep 1, S1 Ep 5, S3 Ep 2) and the Anakin Meets Tarkin (S3 Eps 18-20) arcs are the relevant ones to watch.
            It was a very solid start to the final season.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Better call Saul off to a solid start through two episodes.

Personally I can’t wait to see what happens to Kim since she’s never seen during BB timeline

Comment

Personally I can’t wait to see what happens to Kim since she’s never seen during BB timeline
                That is my burning question. There have been hints and theories, (Zebra Station, or whatever it was?)...She is indeed the wild card.

Comment

If my grandfather was named Pol Pot I wouldn't call my dog Pol Pot!
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    if my grandfather was named pol pot i wouldn't call my dog pol pot!
                    heil!

Comment

Anyone started Picard?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Anyone started Picard?
                        Saw episode 1 and it was fine. Haven't been back yet but that's no reflection in the show.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I gave Love Island UK a shot because I watched a 2 or 3 seasons of The Bachlor and could it be any worse? It was and I won't continue. btw it didn't help that so many of the participants sounded like they had marbles in their mouth the whole time. Mickey O'Neil from Snatch was more enunciated for Pete's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            I gave Love Island UK a shot because I watched a 2 or 3 seasons of The Bachlor and could it be any worse? It was and I won't continue. btw it didn't help that so many of the participants sounded like they had marbles in their mouth the whole time. Mickey O'Neil from Snatch was more enunciated for Pete's sake.
                            The question is did you ever see Bachelor in Paradise? That looked like the more relevant precedent.

I gave up on The Bachelor after my daughter left for college and I gotta say... I have not missed it.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Maybe she's in Belize.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                If my grandfather was named Pol Pot I wouldn't call my dog Pol Pot!
                                That was outstanding!
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X