X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Had an episode from the first season of JAG playing in the background yesterday, and noticed Walton Goggins in he credits. Didn't see him in the show, as it was a bit part, and I really wasn't paying full attention. But the main guest star was a young, brown-haired Neal McDonough.
    What channel? I loved JAG when it was on.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      What channel? I loved JAG when it was on.
      Not sure. it's playing on two channels locally. Wednesdays, they have all day marathons on this local channel, WPXT2, which bills itself as the Heroes and Icons channel, or something like that. Used to call itself ME-TV. Shows a bunch of old westerns, and then different marathons of shows each day of the week. House, JAG, Monk, I don't know what else. Right now JAG is playing on a channel called WGN America, which I think shows a couple episodes every day.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Not sure. it's playing on two channels locally. Wednesdays, they have all day marathons on this local channel, WPXT2, which bills itself as the Heroes and Icons channel, or something like that. Used to call itself ME-TV. Shows a bunch of old westerns, and then different marathons of shows each day of the week. House, JAG, Monk, I don't know what else. Right now JAG is playing on a channel called WGN America, which I think shows a couple episodes every day.
        Yay! Thanks. I didn't realize I had that channel. Watching now. Or, rather, playing in the background while I'm working now.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Yay! Thanks. I didn't realize I had that channel. Watching now. Or, rather, playing in the background while I'm working now.
          Where do I get a job like that?

Comment

Has anyone watched What We Do In The Shadows? The subject matter doesn't automatically appeal to me and yet it looks intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Has anyone watched What We Do In The Shadows? The subject matter doesn't automatically appeal to me and yet it looks intriguing.
              I felt the same way. I've watched about 5 minutes of it on FX. It looks interesting. I think you need Hulu to go back and start at the beginning.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The movie was okay. It got rave reviews and I was ground zero demo, but, meh.

Have not seen the series.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Is the Snowpiercer series running, or still yet to debut?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Youtube tv says May 17 is first ep.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I felt the same way. I've watched about 5 minutes of it on FX. It looks interesting. I think you need Hulu to go back and start at the beginning.
                      I love the series. Have found it consistently funny. I did not get a chance to see the movie though. The whole series is on Hulu.

Comment

I have that on my list as well.

Still watching Homeland (God help me). I also started watching a Netflix series called The Last Kingdom.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          Finished season 1, looking forward to the rest. I also want to buy the book or novella this is based on.

Thanks for not leaving spoilers!!
                          Except for my sig quote, which isn't really a spoiler, but it's one of the best quotes in the series.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            Except for my sig quote, which isn't really a spoiler, but it's one of the best quotes in the series.
                            Oh, signatures don’t show up on my phone which is what I use most of the time😀
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

C.S.A - The Confederate States of America - a Ken Burns-style mockumentary that is more relevant than ever.

Comment

Am I the only How to Get Away with Murder fan? Series Finale last night. Have to say that the writers are better than GOT for endings but I was still crushingly disappointed in how it ended.

Comment

Working...
                                X