This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Awesome.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**** yes
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Resistance is futile
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

First episode of Picard was fantastic.

Really setup some great storyline potential. Also, this was how Star Trek should have always been shot. Gorgeous visuals.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Really setup some great storyline potential. Also, this was how Star Trek should have always been shot. Gorgeous visuals.
              It only gets better
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

HELL YES!

Of course, this comes as I signed up for the trial of Hulu, just to burn through Letterkenny. Halfway through S3. Loving it. Sidenote: Tanis? All day. Except her needing the spitter.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  And now my wife is going to hate me.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Watching the new season of Dark Side of the Ring on Vice. First episode is about Chris Benoit.

I wasn't planning on crying.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Watching the new season of Dark Side of the Ring on Vice. First episode is about Chris Benoit.

I wasn't planning on crying.
                      I've heard from others...get about 2 fifths of booze and a case of kleenex handy. And maybe have a noose ready. That depressing.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        I've heard from others...get about 2 fifths of booze and a case of kleenex handy. And maybe have a noose ready. That depressing.
                        Chavo Guerrero talking about Eddie's death then Benoit's reaction when he told Benoit. Oof.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Chavo Guerrero talking about Eddie's death then Benoit's reaction when he told Benoit. Oof.
                          TBH, I had a hard enough time watching Jake in Beyond The Mat. I'll be skipping this one. I don't care about the quality. I just can't do that sort of thing anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            TBH, I had a hard enough time watching Jake in Beyond The Mat. I'll be skipping this one. I don't care about the quality. I just can't do that sort of thing anymore.
                            You just gotta muscle through this one just once so you’ve seen it. It has pretty much everybody relevant: Jericho, Chavo, Vickie Guerrero, Nancy’s (his wife) sister, Dean Malenko, Jim Ross.

I’d say treat it like I treated the Hillsborough 30 for 30, get through it once so you know you’ve seen it and then never watch it again.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

You just gotta muscle through this one just once so you’ve seen it. It has pretty much everybody relevant: Jericho, Chavo, Vickie Guerrero, Nancy’s (his wife) sister, Dean Malenko, Jim Ross.

I’d say treat it like I treated the Hillsborough 30 for 30, get through it once so you know you’ve seen it and then never watch it again.
                              I just can't. I know the general, not the details. That's good enough for me nowadays. To put it frankly, after the 9-11 docs...I just gave up all that stuff permanent, even if fiction. I can't carry the weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Go to YouTube and watch "Prelude to Axanar".
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X