X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: A Succession of Watchmen in The Good Place

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Anyone started Picard?
    Yes...it is awesome. (I am all caught up)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Maybe she's in Belize.
      I hope she thanked Reuben if that is the case.

Solid 2nd episode...am loving the little things in this series, like how Saul chose that name, how Krazy 8 got his name, how Hector got his bell...outstanding.

Reuben: [as Danny and Rusty are leaving Reuben's home after lunch] Look, we all go way back and uh, I owe you from the thing with the guy in the place and I'll never forget it.

Danny: That was our pleasure.

Rusty: I'd never been to Belize.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tried Avenue 5, saw Josh Gad and grabbed the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          I liked it better when it was called Lost in Space.

Hell, I liked it better when I was 10 years old and it was a Nick show called Space Cases.

Comment

Meh. Gad just doesn't bother me like he's supposed to, I guess. Laurie and Woods (Gabe on The Office) keep me watching. It's definitely nothing amazing, but it makes me chuckle.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              I thought that was Jack Black.

I'm not kidding.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I thought that was Jack Black.

I'm not kidding.
                Jack Black would have kept me watching at least a little bit longer.

I'm not kidding.

Comment

3 episodes in on season 2 of Altered Carbon. I like it.

Comment

Trying to finish season 1 and 2 of West World before season 3 hits. Over half way into season 1 and am enjoying it very much. Saw the trailer for season 3 and even more intrigued.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Followers. Japanese (dramedy?) on Netflix centering around a famous photographer who encounters an down on her luck wannabe actress. 2 episodes in so far and I will definitely keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Trying to finish season 1 and 2 of West World before season 3 hits. Over half way into season 1 and am enjoying it very much. Saw the trailer for season 3 and even more intrigued.
                        WW S1 is the best season of any TV show in history. Enjoy every second of it. It's absolutely brilliant.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I started watching Adam Ruins Everything on Netflix. Its an informational show, but presented in a comedic way. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Ruins_Everything
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Watched 2 episodes of The Hunters. Might be good, but i cant watch anymore. The character Jonah completely ruins it for me.
                            He annoys me as well. He does take a bit more of a backseat after those first couple episodes, thankfully.

My wife likes it, I'm pretty "meh" on it. I can't tell if it is better now (on episode seven), or if I've dropped my expectations without realizing it. It drives me a little crazy because it can't decide what it is. I do like Radnor more than I thought I would. Still feels like you're watching Ted a bit, though.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• West World Season 1. Perfection. The perfect ending.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Homeland is actually good again. Also creepily mimicking real life as a peace deal with taliban was signed this week

Comment

Working...
                                X