The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

This is for 2021-2022 but I figured I would post it any ways.

Comment

Clarksonfan - North Dakota will be at Cornell for 2 in 20/21 and then Cornell at North Dakota for 2 in 21/22.

Boblav1 - Great info, I would've assumed they'd return the visit in 20/21, I'll make a note of this in spreadsheet for 21/22.

Comment

From a post on eLynah by jkahn
        I asked Coach about next year's OOC schedule at the Q&A at the Fortress pre-game reception.
        North Dakota at Lynah (2) - per a player's parents this is our opener
        CU at Arizona State (2) - although Mike said something about a tournament, so I'm not sure if they are both vs. ASU
        Yale at MSG
        AIC at Lynah
        Cornell at Providence
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Brown will play at ASU 2xs in January

Comment

An update on RIT's schedule for 2020. Merrimack is off the schedule, replaced by a game at Union. The Bowling Green outdoor game will be joined by a game at BGSU's Slater Family Ice Arena, probably on 12/31/20. RIT's other two home non-conference games will be vs. Princeton. So: @Union, Notre Dame at Rochester's Blue Cross Arena, @BGSU, vs. BGSU outdoors in Toledo, 2x home vs. Princeton.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Trefzger View Post
              An update on RIT's schedule for 2020. Merrimack is off the schedule, replaced by a game at Union. The Bowling Green outdoor game will be joined by a game at BGSU's Slater Family Ice Arena, probably on 12/31/20. RIT's other two home non-conference games will be vs. Princeton. So: @Union, Notre Dame at Rochester's Blue Cross Arena, @BGSU, vs. BGSU outdoors in Toledo, 2x home vs. Princeton.
              Great info! Wonder what the reason is behind having to change Merrimack to Union. Did MC have a conflict or RIT?

Comment

Merrimack had the conflict.

Comment

Wisconsin will host a tournament called the Holiday Faceoff the next three seasons at the brand new Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee. Next season's participants will be UW, Arizona State, Clarkson and UConn. Dates are December 28 & 29.

*I think dates are incorrect due to it being a Monday and Tuesday - probably meant 26 and 27?*

**I confirmed with source on dates - X-mas falls on a Friday it complicates the scheduling of holiday tournaments, it's pushed to Monday and Tuesday. Expects the other holiday tournament to be New Years weekend instead.**
                  Last edited by Liveatjrl; 01-31-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                    Wisconsin will host a tournament called the Holiday Faceoff the next three seasons at the brand new Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee. Next season's participants will be UW, Arizona State, Clarkson and UConn. Dates are December 28 & 29.

*I think dates are incorrect due to it being a Monday and Tuesday - probably meant 26 and 27?*

**I confirmed with source on dates - X-mas falls on a Friday it complicates the scheduling of holiday tournaments, it's pushed to Monday and Tuesday. Expects the other holiday tournament to be New Years weekend instead.**
                    Wow, didn't relize Wisconsin would be hosting a tournament. Didn't Wisconsin used to have the Dodge Hockey Classic or something?

Comment

Someone who went to the Season Ticket Holder's dinner for AIC said the Cornell game was mentioned and two vs that team up in Amherst

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post

https://www.collegehockeynews.com/ne...-Returning.php

Comment

Western Michigan is not making a return trip to RPI next season or any season in the future. Dave Smith said it is a one year arrangement

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            From a post on eLynah by jkahn
                            Great info sezenack on WMU and RPI!

ASU is having a tournament again after not having one in the 2019-20 season. Cornell is in that tournament like it was mentioned earlier in Ralph's quote.

Vegas will be back again with a new HE and new ECAC team in it.
                            Last edited by Liveatjrl; 02-05-2020, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Saw on the LSSU thread that Notre Dame will play at Lake Superior and Northern Michigan.

Comment

RPI is confirmed to be making a return trip to Army after Army came here in 2018-2019

Comment

Working...
                                X