• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    Providence is in the Icebreaker with Duluth, Minnesota, and Minnesota State
    Is that at Mariucci?

EDIT: Oops, never mind. Found it online. Will be at Amsoil. Hopefully with an earlier date, we won't run into the weather they had this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
      Is that at Mariucci?

EDIT: Oops, never mind. Found it online. Will be at Amsoil. Hopefully with an earlier date, we won't run into the weather they had this weekend!
      This past weekend will be an experience I’ve never been a part of. Insane.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

According to BGSUHockey.com Bowling Green will play RIT in an outdoor game at Fifth Third Field in Toledo next year sometime between Dec 17, 2020 - Jan 3, 2021 for Winterfest.

Last time this game took place in 2014 between BG and RMU it rained.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
          According to BGSUHockey.com Bowling Green will play RIT in an outdoor game at Fifth Third Field in Toledo next year sometime between Dec 17, 2020 - Jan 3, 2021 for Winterfest.

Last time this game took place in 2014 between BG and RMU it rained.
          Outdoor hockey is only saved by a shoulder to shoulder packed house and the accompanying atmosphere. This game will have neither
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

UMD's non-conference schedule as we know it:
            Icebreaker

Wisconsin
            @UML
            Minnesota Home and Home
            @ Minnesota State
            BSU Home and Home

I kinda wonder if one series will be deferred and maybe play another eastern team? I am not sure. Or maybe they will play Minnesota in the Icebreaker and not a non-conference series.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              I kinda wonder if one series will be deferred and maybe play another eastern team? I am not sure. Or maybe they will play Minnesota in the Icebreaker and not a non-conference series.
              Dartmouth owes you a trip, I believe. So if not next year, in the not too distant future.

Comment

The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Spreadsheet OOC History tab has been updated with UConn's entire OOC. Apparently there will be a tournament in Milwaukee that UConn will be participating in. (Badger Showdown revival???)

UConn's 10 game OOC is:
                CT Tourney 2X
                Milwaukee Tourney 2X
                Ohio State 2X
                Arizona State 2X
                Sacred Heart 1X
                @Colgate 1X

Thank you Zachary for emailing me this information! (not sure what your username is here)
                Last edited by Liveatjrl; 12-06-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Divver reported that there's rumblings of Providence playing at Cornell either next year or in 2 years. Not confirmed but will note this as tentative.

Brown will play a game at UMass next year.
                  Last edited by Liveatjrl; 12-10-2019, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Hearing that the Final Year of the Turkey Leg Classic will consist of Merrimack, Umass-Lowell, Bemidji State, and Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBear View Post
                      Dartmouth owes you a trip, I believe. So if not next year, in the not too distant future.
                      Oh really? I just assumed the invitational to their tournament was a one off thing.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Officially announced this afternoon, RIT at Bowling Green outdoors at Fifth Third Field in Toledo on 1/2/21: https://www.toledowalleye.com/news/b...interfest-2020

Comment

2020 is almost here! Anyone read or hear anything new for 2020-21 OOC opponents?

I'll get the spreadsheet updated as soon as the ECAC composite schedule is released which historically has been around this time of the year.

Comment

The ECAC non-travel partner schedule has been posted at eLynah. It's an attachment to https://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,22...e=1#msg-224701

The Harvard @ Union game is also not there as it will be moved so that Harvard doesn't play two games the weekend before the Beanpot opening round.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-01-2020, 02:28 PM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              The ECAC non-travel partner schedule has been posted at eLynah. It's an attachment to https://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,22...e=1#msg-224701

The Harvard @ Union game is also not there as it will be moved so that Harvard doesn't play two games the weekend before the Beanpot opening round.
                              Thanks Ralph! 2020-21 Schedule tab has been updated with confirmed dates. Other known games but TBD dates can be found in the tournaments and future games tab.

Let me know if there are any mistakes and if anyone has any additional information I can add to spreadsheet!

Comment

Is North Dakota at Cornell for 2 next year, or is it only 1? Also if any else OOC please reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X