The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

LSSU will play at Union October 9-10 and then a single game against the USNTDP at home Sunday, October 18 as of now. Confirmed by head coach Damon Whitten on Laker Hockey Talk radio show recently.
    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

WCHA schedule should be intact as long as an Alaska school or both don’t get cut.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

The entire 34 game schedule for Clarkson men is on the Clarkson website on the Hockey team page.

Comment

Spreadsheet is all updated to date 5/31.

Yale's 7 non-conference opponents are now known - CT tourney (2), MSG - The Garden (Cornell), @merrimack, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Army.

If history holds, we should be seeing the big ten schedule drop this or next week.

Comment

LIU starting to put a schedule together that includes UML, Wisconsin, Boston College, Boston University, and Brown. Nothing official yet but looks like they are finding teams to play. Very curious to see if this means these teams backed out of some non conference games or were able to add them as some kind of exemption game?

https://***********/markdivver/statu...608755200?s=21

Comment

Is the plan as of today to start the season on time?

Comment

How did they find a coach, a few players already and some opponents? Amazing...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

How did they find a coach, a few players already and some opponents? Amazing...
                  They moved quickly! Looks like they just need a goalie and some back up bench players at this point. As of now, we all have to assume the season will start on time as there hasn't been anything to say that the season will be shortened or delayed. If the big ten or a random ECAC/HE/AHA team doesn't release their schedule this or next week then I'd be worried.

Still haven't heard anything new about games being rescheduled or canceled but it's very interesting to see some teams on LIUs rumored schedule like Brown which means either they canceled their ASU trip or they are allowed to play extra games as their other non conference games are local. UML must've either canceled their UAH games or they are able to get other games.

This USCHO forum update seemed to have screwed up the Tapatalk app I use as I cannot log into it - anyone having this issue??? Hope they fix it otherwise it'll be tougher for me to check here for updates / post updates.

Comment

• Cancel any 2020 exhibitions vs Canadian colleges.

https://thejuniorhockeynews.com/cana...luding-hockey/
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Cancel any 2020 exhibitions vs Canadian colleges.

https://thejuniorhockeynews.com/cana...luding-hockey/
                      Not suprised. Exhibitions were just like scrimmages anyway, they didn't effect any teams overall record.

Comment

• Miami's non-conference schedule was released today and it looks like they still plan to attend the Ledyard Classsic. Missing two non-conference games...

10/16-17 - Michigan State
                        10/23 - @ Bowling Green
                        10/24 - Bowling Green
                        11/27 - @ Umass-Lowell
                        11/28 - @ Merrimack
                        1/2-3 - Ledyard Classic
                        Last edited by Liveatjrl; 06-17-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                          Link to 2020-21 Schedules Thread:
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Tabs:
                          Tournaments and Future Games - I will add onto here once we know more but this is what I have for now. This is all based on what I could gather from 2019-20 schedules thread.

OOC History - This tab is meant to get an idea of what teams' OOC was for the past few years to try to get an idea of who they may play by having to return visits. In column B, green color teams are confirmed and black color teams is a guess based on owing a visit.

Schedule Release Dates - Will update once team officially releases schedule after current season ends.

2020-2021 Schedules - Will update once we have more schedules and dates confirmed such as the ECAC composite schedule.

Please don't hesistate to let me know if something isn't right and I will fix it. Let me know if you know something that I don't have and I will add it to the spreadsheet!
                          Very nice work, thank you!

Comment

• Arizona State has cancelled its trip to Michigan Tech on Feb 12-13, per MTU athletic director Suzanne Sanregret. The series will be rescheduled for a future season. She cited ASU's concerns about department income and budget with no college football, so I would assume there will be other games also affected for the Sun Devils.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                              Arizona State has cancelled its trip to Michigan Tech on Feb 12-13, per MTU athletic director Suzanne Sanregret. The series will be rescheduled for a future season. She cited ASU's concerns about department income and budget with no college football, so I would assume there will be other games also affected for the Sun Devils.
                              I have not seen/heard anything announced from ASU, but if true it sux. Do you have a link or site source? The publicly announced plan now is to have football but that could change or maybe has but not announced. Regardless, this season is not starting out good......
                              Last edited by Sol Diablo; 06-19-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post

I have not seen/heard anything announced from ASU, but if true it sux. This season is not starting out good......
                                Maybe you guys should drop down to DIII.

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
                                Re: WCHA 2020-21: We Can Do Better than Two Bids and Eight Teams Exiting

Maybe teams that have such tight budgets that they can't travel much should change from D1 hockey to D2, D3 or go club. Much cheaper for them. Of maybe we follow the lead of college football. We set up a D1a (FBS) & D1aa (FCS) with different funding requirements. D1a can then pay D1aa to come play them.

Comment

Working...
                                X