X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Link to 2020-21 Schedules Thread:

Tabs:
    Tournaments and Future Games - I will add onto here once we know more but this is what I have for now. This is all based on what I could gather from 2019-20 schedules thread.

OOC History - This tab is meant to get an idea of what teams' OOC was for the past few years to try to get an idea of who they may play by having to return visits. In column B, green color teams are confirmed and black color teams is a guess based on owing a visit.

Schedule Release Dates - Will update once team officially releases schedule after current season ends.

2020-2021 Schedules - Will update once we have more schedules and dates confirmed such as the ECAC composite schedule.

Please don't hesistate to let me know if something isn't right and I will fix it. Let me know if you know something that I don't have and I will add it to the spreadsheet!
    Last edited by Liveatjrl; 07-11-2020, 01:23 PM.

Re: The 2020-21 Schedules Thread

Since the Notre Dame at RIT game is on the Saturday of Brick City Weekend (homecoming) the date should be October 24, 2020. You can also add RIT @ Notre Dame 2X in 2021-22.

Also, RIT @ Merrimack should be on the 2020-21 schedule as a return visit from 10/19/19.
    Last edited by Ed Trefzger; 10-22-2019, 08:35 PM. Reason: Can't forget Merrimack

Comment

Great Lakes Invitational 2020-1: Michigan Tech, Michigan, Michigan State, Northern Michigan

Comment

SCSU comes to BC and NU 1x each again next year (this continues the series that has been going on for a few years now)

It is my belief that NU and Union are playing two more years of home and homes but I'm not confident enough to add that to the schedule.

You obviously haven't bothered adding in the conference games yet (nor should you) but the Hockey East extra games will be the same as this year but location flipped.

Comment

Bentley at Ohio State X 2
          Bentley at Northeastern X 2
          BC at Bentley X 1
          Bentley University Hockey
          On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

Originally posted by schiegs View Post
            Bentley at Ohio State X 2
            Bentley at Northeastern X 2
            BC at Bentley X 1
            Northeastern hosting Bentley twice after already hosting them this year? Shouldn't it be home and home?

Someone mentioned NU and BC would go to Bentley so just want to make sure I have this cleared up when putting in spreadsheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
              Northeastern hosting Bentley twice after already hosting them this year? Shouldn't it be home and home?

Someone mentioned NU and BC would go to Bentley so just want to make sure I have this cleared up when putting in spreadsheet.
              While I "heard" two at NU, I'm not willing to wager on it. Leave it off until someone paying closer attention verifies.

The OSU game I know I heard right, because it started a conversation in which I learned Bucky is coming to Waltham the following year for X 2.
              Bentley University Hockey
              On-campus arena: Build it, and they will come...

Comment

Originally posted by schiegs View Post
                While I "heard" two at NU, I'm not willing to wager on it. Leave it off until someone paying closer attention verifies.

The OSU game I know I heard right, because it started a conversation in which I learned Bucky is coming to Waltham the following year for X 2.
                Okay I have tentatively put the Bentley/NU game(s) in the spreadsheet as orange in the tournaments and future games tab - will highlight it green in OOC history tab once it's confirmed.

Comment

The Connecticut Ice tournament is a two year contract in Bridgeport, I presume that it will take place around the same time as this year.
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ClarksonHockeyFan16
                    Anything on a 2020-2021 Clarkson games/series? (sorry im a big clarkson fan lol)
                    Anything from Clarkson 2020-2021? I know that because SLU is playing at Clarkson 3 times this season, Clarkson agreed to play extra game at Appleton next season.
                    SLU games moved to SUNY Canton until January.

Comment

During the Merrimack / Penn State game this weekend the Merrimack announcer mentioned the Warriors would be playing two at Penn State next season.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                        During the Merrimack / Penn State game this weekend the Merrimack announcer mentioned the Warriors would be playing two at Penn State next season.
                        UMass Lowell is playing 2 at RPI next season also. Those are return trips because of the Turkey Leg Classic

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                          UMass Lowell is playing 2 at RPI next season also. Those are return trips because of the Turkey Leg Classic
                          Are you sure about that? The only times Lowell has ever played RPI twice in one season were in 1983-84, where one game was part of RPI's Christmas tournament, and last season when they played a home-and-home. A Lowell trip to Troy historically has been 1 game. Only 3 times has it been a 2-game trip - twice the 2nd game was at Union, and once at Niagara.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                            Are you sure about that? The only times Lowell has ever played RPI twice in one season were in 1983-84, where one game was part of RPI's Christmas tournament, and last season when they played a home-and-home. A Lowell trip to Troy historically has been 1 game. Only 3 times has it been a 2-game trip - twice the 2nd game was at Union, and once at Niagara.
                            On the Mack Report podcast, the Merrimack coach said that along with Merrimack going to Penn State for 2 games, Lowell would also be going to RPI
                            for 2 games.
                            What did you say?
                            Who own the Chiefs?
                            What did he say?
                            Owns! Owns!

Comment

Providence is in the Icebreaker with Duluth, Minnesota, and Minnesota State
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Working...
                              X