This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh goody.

Comment

Run up that deficit!!

JUST IN: President Trump's Treasury Department has just taken an essential step to undo rules created by former President Barack Obama’s administration that aimed to stop some offshore tax deals, which companies used to pay lower taxes abroad instead of to the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Run up that deficit!!

JUST IN: President Trump's Treasury Department has just taken an essential step to undo rules created by former President Barack Obama’s administration that aimed to stop some offshore tax deals, which companies used to pay lower taxes abroad instead of to the United States.
          More inversions! More corporate theft!

Comment

Comment

I’m not sure I buy that due process theory. That’s like saying it would be okay for cops to bust into your house and search without a warrant, so long as they don’t use that evidence in a trial. Still not okay in my book.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Which part of due process do they feel he is not getting?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                  I’m not sure I buy that due process theory. That’s like saying it would be okay for cops to bust into your house and search without a warrant, so long as they don’t use that evidence in a trial. Still not okay in my book.
                  If you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to hide.

Comment

Jesus

“ JUST IN: President Trump vowed to do a "fireside chat" reading of the transcript of his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky — the call at the center of House Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

"At some point, I’m going to sit down, perhaps as a fireside chat on live television, and I will read the transcript of the call, because people have to hear it. When you read it, it’s a straight call," Trump said in a new interview.”

Comment

Trump officially declared himself a resident of Florida. He’s no longer claiming New York.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Trump officially declared himself a resident of Florida. He’s no longer claiming New York.
                        Gonna guess it's because of taxes.....
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                            As if he pays taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              As if he pays taxes.
                              That's the point. He has less taxes to not pay.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                Except that isnt what he is saying. He isnt saying the President doesn't have rights under the Constitution, he is saying they are using the term "Due Process" wrong. Generally speaking "Due Process" deals more with the proceedings not the investigation. He is protected by the Constitution during the investigation, but "Due Process" has more to do with the Government not being able to deny him life, liberty and property without a hearing.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X