Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Perfect.

Comment

Oh man...that should win awards
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Race didnt play into it but he made Obama 4 shades Blacker than he actually is? I buy the spine part of it but only because he probably used his own spine to do it. If you are gonna be a racist twat just own it I will respect you more. He is such an impotent loser he had to take out the racism and play the PC card.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Trump wouldn't tell Nancy cause it would leak, but he also wouldn't tell his own Chief Of Staff.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ation-n1073731
          We are gonna find out in a few weeks/months he did this because it was suggest by one of his Buddy Dictators. That is why no one knew about it.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What a surprise. All Republicans have been doing is beeching about the "secret impeachment process", and now that Dems have laid out the rules for open hearings, they're still beeching about them.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Shocker! https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...e-perry-061244

Testimony from a senior White House official on Tuesday appeared to contradict Energy Secretary Rick Perry's ardent denials that he ever heard former Vice President Joe Biden or his son Hunter discussed in relation to U.S. requests that Ukraine investigate corruption.

In his opening statement, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a National Security Council official overseeing Ukraine policy, told House impeachment investigators that he objected to EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland's comments in a July 10 White House briefing — attended by Perry — requesting that Ukrainian officials investigate the 2016 U.S. election, the Bidens and the Ukrainian energy company Burisma that had employed Hunter Biden.

According to NBC News, Hill told House investigators that she entered the room as Perry was leaving. That account was confirmed to POLITICO.

That timeline would put Perry in the meeting when Vindman raised his objections about Sondland's request that Ukrainian officials investigate the Bidens — which Perry has repeatedly denied.

"Not once, as God is my witness, not once was a Biden name — not the former vice president, not his son — ever mentioned," Perry told the CBN News on Oct. 7. He repeated those denials in a Fox News radio interview last week.

A DOE spokesperson said Perry stands by his earlier statement but did not comment on the July 10 meeting.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                What a surprise. All Republicans have been doing is beeching about the "secret impeachment process", and now that Dems have laid out the rules for open hearings, they're still beeching about them.
                Nazis lie.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  On top of that, some are saying that the conversation was ok, that it is appropriate for the POTUS to ask a foreign government to look into a political rival and his family, because it was about 2016 corruption. Scott Perry from Ohio says so- https://www.npr.org/2019/10/30/77466...aine-testimony

Even though that BS story was debunked.

So when we get to open hearings, what in the world are the Russians going ask people, and what kind of witnesses are they going to find to answer their crazy questions?

Comment

Smog is better, cheaper, safer!!

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      It sounds like they got Sondland dead to rights on perjury...methinks he is gonna want to appear again and "correct" his statements
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        It sounds like they got Sondland dead to rights on perjury...methinks he is gonna want to appear again and "correct" his statements
                        Do we still even have a concept of perjury after Dump?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          "I'm not a racist. I just have economic anxiety."

Comment

Yes. (everyone save yourself) He isnt going to jail for Trump.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nope. It's gone.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Only if a Democrat is accused
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X