This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

No matter how much Trump tries this will only change the narrative til at best Tuesday.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Whenever I have the unfortunate occasion to listen to trump for more than about 90 consecutive seconds I am left with one indelible impression: He has no more intelligence or cognitive reasoning skills than a cat that chases a beam of light across the floor or wall. And at least the cat looks cute and humorous while doing it.

How anyone can have a positive impression of this mental midget is beyond me. Is there a single leader on today's world stage who doesn't tower over trump in terms of intelligence or judgement? Even given the ridiculous way we elect a head of federal government in this country and the voter suppression in a number of states that helped trump win, that so many people could find the pile of filthy human stool we call our president worthy of even living another day shocks me, let alone be in a public position of power.

I don't know that trump is quite as evil as al-Baghdadi or Bin Laden but I do believe he should rot in the same Hell they are burning in.
      I agree he’s an awful speaker and the self promotion is nauseating, but I think he did make a very important point today. For all the resources we’ve spent on the Middle East in the last 20 years there really hasn’t been much reward and it has been to Russia and China’s benefit. We’d do well to focus elsewhere.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Spoiler: Yes.

Spoiler: Yes

A dog, you say? Please tell us more about this word you just coined.

Comment

He also called Russia before our own congress

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            He also called Russia before our own congress
            He also admitted right there in public that he wanted to use US forces to steal Syria's oil and give it to ExxonMobil.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I agree he’s an awful speaker and the self promotion is nauseating, but I think he did make a very important point today. For all the resources we’ve spent on the Middle East in the last 20 years there really hasn’t been much reward and it has been to Russia and China’s benefit. We’d do well to focus elsewhere.
              He's not an awful speaker. That implies he has something to say but can't. He's an awful thinker, and that is because there's nothing up there but himself. Nothing he does is designed to serve anything but his immediate self interests.

I'd think you'd realize that by now.

Comment

To the surprise of no one:
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  He's not an awful speaker. That implies he has something to say but can't. He's an awful thinker.
                  This is important. The righties I know when they criticize Dump say "he just doesn't express himself well." That is wrong. He expresses himself perfectly. The narcissism, predatoriness, pettiness, and above all the stupidity is who he is. WYSIWYG.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This is important. The righties I know when they criticize Dump say "he just doesn't express himself well." That is wrong. He expresses himself perfectly. The narcissism, predatoriness, pettiness, and above all the stupidity is who he is. WYSIWYG.
                    Is this your way of expressing satisfaction with the trillions of dollars we’ve spent in the Middle East?
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        I thought she was a convicted spy, not the six-year old child of an asylum seeker.

Comment

Aren't Red Sparrows supposed to be super attractive?

Russia is clearly no longer sending us their best.

Comment

I mean, this is clearly what would have happened in the 60s and 70s if the level of communication was the same during the Cold War, right?

Really starting to feel like this is Cold War 2.0 now
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

You know, these National fans ain't so bad...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                I mean, this is clearly what would have happened in the 60s and 70s if the level of communication was the same during the Cold War, right?

Really starting to feel like this is Cold War 2.0 now
                                Yeah, but this go around, the world is going to freeze the US out...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X