Norwich Hockey 2019-2020 ... The Road to Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich Hockey 2019-2020 ... The Road to Buffalo

Krollis was in the lineup as, and played as, the extra Forward. He is normally a defenseman, both reason why he saw limited shifts.
    Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      Norwich has four jerseys at its disposal.

The regular white jerseys with the horse and rider logo.
      The new gold jerseys
      white/gray camo
      green camo

The current maroons won't be used again most likely and the throwback white Norwich script jerseys were auctioned off. However, I think they'll be making an appearance again in the future as they were a big hit.
      I would love to see the throwbacks again, but they need to approach a former captain who did the replica's of that jersey to create an ACTUAL throwback. A script word does not equal throwback....
      Go 'Wick!

Comment

I Know a lot of Hockey left but hope playing Assumption January 3 Doesn't come back to haunt us when final rankings come out because I'm sure there were times when wins against St Mike's and St A's did
        Steve Day(NU71)
        Go Cadets

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve Day View Post
          I Know a lot of Hockey left but hope playing Assumption January 3 Doesn't come back to haunt us when final rankings come out because I'm sure there were times when wins against St Mike's and St A's did
          At least Salve played them too...so one potential at-large competitor that’s in same boat.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Flint, did you run down to Boston today? What’s going on with these unnecessary, self-inflicted “too many players on ice” penalties? I think that’s three in the last two games? Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bog Hockey View Post
              Flint, did you run down to Boston today? What’s going on with these unnecessary, self-inflicted “too many players on ice” penalties? I think that’s three in the last two games? Thoughts?
              Additionally, why can’t this team score? Suffolk is giving up 4.4 goals per game, including giving up 6+ five times. It’s a concern.

r

Comment

• Originally posted by Bog Hockey View Post
                Unfortunately, no. I’m doing some traveling this weekend with my family.

When I looked at the box score, I couldn’t believe it. That’s, what, the third one in the last two games? Crazy.

Comment

Well, they redeemed themselves a little bit today with a 7-3 win over J&W. Aubrun got the day off, freshman goalie got a chance today.
                  Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                    Well, they redeemed themselves a little bit today with a 7-3 win over J&W. Aubrun got the day off, freshman goalie got a chance today.
                    Two road wins in the NEHC, never an easy task. Suffolk has given Norwich fits in 3 of the four all time meetings between the two schools...

I’ll take a 4 point weekend any day of the week.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                      Two road wins in the NEHC, never an easy task. Suffolk has given Norwich fits in 3 of the four all time meetings between the two schools...

I’ll take a 4 point weekend any day of the week.
                      +1

Comment

Big game tonight, Go Cadets. Middlebury hopes take another win home while Norwich looking for revenge from the loss 2-1 Primelink opener. I am confident that the Cadets can win this one but need to pass the puck like they did against Johnson and Wales on Saturday. Defense is looking good and offensive talent is ever present. Come on Cadets, show who wins this Battle of Vermont! Hope this game lives up to it's tradition of rivalry.
                        There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

After 2 periods, Norwich 2- Middlebury 1. Both teams playing well, some heavy hitting on both sides and few penalties which produced power play scoring for both sides. Tight game to prove the rivalry continues. Keep it up Norwich!

WHERE IS EVERYONE?? TOO QUIET, EVEN FOR A TUESDAY NIGHT GAME.
                          Last edited by 17'sfanNU; 01-14-2020, 07:28 PM.

Comment

I was watching the stream, couldn't break away to post. Good win for the Cadets 3-1 over archrival Middlebury.
                            Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

I’m traveling. Couldn’t watch. Glad to see the result though!

Comment

Great game. Probably the best complete 60 minute play I have yet seem this season. Congratulations Cadets.

Comment

Working...
                                X