• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich Hockey 2019-2020 ... The Road to Buffalo

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
    Agree about the streak ... amazing!
    But it is what it is ...
    SVP himself did a little piece on Utica...a little bit more in depth than what we got, IMO. I refuse to be happy just because the Cadets were mentioned on ESPN. They dropped the ball on this, period.

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
      I refuse to be happy just because the Cadets were mentioned on ESPN. They dropped the ball on this, period.
      Especially when there are no sports going on at all
      Steve Day(NU71)
      Go Cadets

Comment

Didn't see anything,but they could have worked the military angle as well as the unreal season he / Norwich had....ugh

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          Didn't see anything,but they could have worked the military angle as well as the unreal season he / Norwich had....ugh
          Aubrun isn't in the military, nor is Conway...but I understand what you're saying.

I believe there were only two players on the men's team (Burchill and Boucher) in the Corps this season and none on the women's team.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            Aubrun isn't in the military, nor is Conway...but I understand what you're saying.

I believe there were only two players on the men's team (Burchill and Boucher) in the Corps this season and none on the women's team.
            10-4

Comment

Steve Day
              April 2, 2017 at 2:37 PM ·

Didn't Get to Buffalo this year but relive 2017 in this 17 minute Video from my Facebook Page

Norwich University Ice Hockey
              April 1, 2017 at 8:03 PM ·

#NorwichHockey - It's not just a sport, its a way of life, where teammates are more than teammates and coaches are more than coaches. It's a community built from hard work, road trips and competition. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships! #ONTONEXTYEAR
              https://vimeo.com/211134659
              Steve Day(NU71)
              Go Cadets

Comment

Tom Aubrun signs two-year AHL deal with Rockford IceHogs starting in 2020-21 season. (Chicago Blackhawks affiliate)

https://norwich.prestosports.com/spo...20200406gd8ul1
                GO LAKERS!!!
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Tom Aubrun signs two-year AHL deal with Rockford IceHogs starting in 2020-21 season. (Chicago Blackhawks affiliate)

Great news best of luck to the kid

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post

Is Pelletier still with them?

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                      Is Pelletier still with them?
                      No...he signed with Laval in the offseason. (Canadiens farm team).

He didn't quite play as often...not sure what happened.
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Barry Scanlon @Scanlon65 Jun 17

Ex-UMass Lowell defenseman Cale List transferring to Norwich. Norwich coached by Cam Ellsworth, a former UML assistant. List played two seasons at UML.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/251741/cale-list

Comment

• Given the way the schedules are falling, can Norwich go a whole year without allowing a goal?
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Optimistic or Pessimistic for a fall start for hockey?

https://www.norwich.edu/news/psa/255...ll-july-9-2020
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Optimistic or Pessimistic for a fall start for hockey?

https://www.norwich.edu/news/psa/255...ll-july-9-2020
                              My guess right now is January ... but just a guess.

Comment

• Who are you going to play if they don't? NESCAC, CCC and SUNYAC have all moved to Jan 1st at the earliest. Just as the PSU press stated, the women's league will probably make that same call at their next meeting, i expect the same at the next NEHC meeting....
                                Remy Babineaux
                                remyb616@gmail.com
                                D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Working...
                                X