Norwich Hockey 2019-2020 ... The Road to Buffalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    You can use Twitch as a streaming browser on a smart tv and it’s searchable.
    The media app on the ROKU works great from a laptop or smart phone. It is still easier to use a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      The media app on the ROKU works great from a laptop or smart phone. It is still easier to use a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV.
      Yup! Simple!

Comment

• Re: Norwich Hockey 2019-2020 ... The Road to Buffalo

Saw this in Elliote Friedaman's (Sportnet) 31 Thoughts blog. Except he bungled the name of the school, its neat to Aubrun get some props nationally in Canada.

This may go down as the worst kiss of death ever, but congratulations to NCAA Division III Norwich College goalie Tom Aubrun, who has six consecutive shutouts for the Cadets. Aubrun, a 24-year-old from Chamonix, France (host of the first Winter Olympics in 1924), is being coached by Cam Ellsworth. If that name sounds familiar, it’s because Ellsworth recruited lightly regarded Connor Hellebuyck to his former stop (UMass-Lowell) and helped him develop into a Vezina-calibre goalie. There have been a few NHL teams check out Aubrun, too
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

And after one period Norwich leads Castleton 2-0. Aubrun has maybe faced 3-4 shots.
          Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

It's now 4-0 Norwich after two over Castleton

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
              It's now 4-0 Norwich after two over Castleton
              7-0 now. God, I love watching Norwich slaughter castleton in anything

Comment

Pure domination again from Norwich. Wish Castleton came in with a different game plan than gooning it up but I guess they can’t really hang when it comes to hockey.

Comment

CU didn't really "goon it up", they actually played a relatively tame game. They knew they were toast after trailing 4-0, and they played relatively clean hockey throughout the rest of the game.

Comment

I think 3 game misconducts might qualify as "gooning it up". We likely saw more of it in the rink than televised.
                    The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                      CU didn't really "goon it up", they actually played a relatively tame game. They knew they were toast after trailing 4-0, and they played relatively clean hockey throughout the rest of the game.
                      Not so! I was there.

Comment

Make that 7 Prof
                        The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by peddler View Post
                          Make that 7 Prof
                          So Friedman didn't jinx him
                          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Anyone notice that Babson lost to Southern Maine (our next opponent) tonight. 3-2 at Babson

Comment

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                              Maybe the Video did not show the illegal hits that I saw while at the game
                              Last edited by Steve Day; 02-22-2020, 10:57 PM.
                              Steve Day(NU71)
                              Go Cadets

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
                                With all due respect, castleton absolutely tried to go the goon route. I don’t know how anyone could come out of that game feeling any differently.

Comment

Working...
                                X