Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
    Apparently Blueframe videos are on NSN. I got audio and video
    I just went to NSN on my ROKU to search for upcoming games. At the bottom of the page it says Powered by Blue Frame Technologies. Guess that clears up the NSN questions.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
      Norwich isn't using NSN for streaming anymore, were you just getting the audio?

r
      I just went to NSN on my ROKU to search for upcoming games. At the bottom of the page it says Powered by Blue Frame Technologies. Guess that clears up the NSN questions.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        👍🏻 Good to know, and thanks!

Comment

Re: Norwich Hockey 2019-2020 ... The Road to Buffalo

This was a technical glitch as both Norwich and NSN are Blueframe customers. Our streams will no longer appear on NSN's website or Roku App.
          WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
          NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
          Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cadet Color Man View Post
            This was a technical glitch as both Norwich and NSN are Blueframe customers. Our streams will no longer appear on NSN's website or Roku App.
            NOOOOOO!
            There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
              I brought my Roku device from Walmart for about $25. You plug it in to your HDMI port on the TV and it has a number of programs you can run like Netflex, Hulu, Showtime, HBO, etc. Those you need a subscription for, but others are free, like Spectrum and NSN. Click on the NSN icon and then click College. You will see a listing of up coming or recent games. The Norwich game was broadcast live with George and Cory on Audio and within a 1/2 hour after broadcast, it was available for on demand. I don't think you need to pay anything to watch on demand, at least I have not experienced that. I have a 52 inch TV which is much better than my 17 inch monitor! Hope this gives you the info you need.
              Buy an HDMI cord. Hook your device up to the big screen. Works like a charm. Norwich football and Norwich hockey on my 55” screen every weekend from September - March.

Comment

Originally posted by KrbFlint View Post
                Buy an HDMI cord. Hook your device up to the big screen. Works like a charm. Norwich football and Norwich hockey on my 55” screen every weekend from September - March.
                Yup
                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                  Yup
                  If your laptop has Blue tooth and you have a ROKU/ROKU TV you can cast directly using the ROKU media app.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Hey folks ... Great to know everyone is coming up with ways to get our broadcasts ....
                    But isn't it about time we started talking about the team?
                    Good start against UNE and now NEC and USM this weekend ...
                    League games ... NO NIGHTS OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                      Hey folks ... Great to know everyone is coming up with ways to get our broadcasts ....
                      We just want to see our team play. Some of us don't live there
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

+1

Comment

Plan on Being There Tonight and Saturday
                          Steve Day(NU71)
                          Go Cadets

Comment

I will be watching from Florida, as I have been for over 5 years, only missed a few games in that time. While I would rather be at Kreitzberg, I still feel very connected to the team thanks to Norwich, WDEV and Blueframe/NSN.

As For the games themselves. NEC and So. Maine will be a fair indicator of how Norwich will fair in the NEHC. NEC always plays rough and the Cadets need not retaliate because penalties can hurt the score. And So Maine has not always produced a lot of scoring opportunities but can surprise the Cadets especially if they are "playing down to the opponent". Puck Voice is right, there are No Nights Off, and the Cadets need to play the game the way they played the second half of last year. Solid D, pressured offense, and team unity is the key, and I believe the Cadets have that! There is a learning curve for the Freshman, but we have already seen Aubin play quite nicely last week!

Good Luck tonight boys, don't forget the hundreds of folks that follow you from far away. I would cheer louder if I thought you might hear me, but then my neighbors would complain

Comment

Thanks George! First game was great, really was impressed with the team and excited to see them grow together even more. Breaking out of the zone was a little rough at times and setting up on the Power Play was a straight nightmare at times but once they did we saw how dangerous our Power Play can be. If we can be more efficient in setting up in the zone our Power Play will be lights out with the same puck movement we saw last week. Excited for the first league weekend and two game weekend of the season! As a side note I get a little geeked out on jersey's and aesthetics so I'm really pumped to see the throwback uniforms this weekend. They looked unreal in the pictures I saw and I'm overall not the biggest fan of the camos. Hope for some more fans too, lets fill the place up like we do towards the end of the season!

Comment

Great saves by Aubrun, some great defensive plays & blocked shots, only minimal mistakes, great PK, great PP, and GREAT TEAM WORK 100% OF THE TIME! Excellent game against NEC tonight CADETS. At times again tonight, I thought I was watching a game from March 2019! Every one of the four Forward Lines and all three of the Defensive Lines contributed to the 7 Goals 14 Assists Shut Out. In more ways than just points. While 13 players gained points, the other 8 players were quietly doing their jobs and creating potential plays, blocking shots, being where they should be, good fore checking and making great passes. Aubrun was stellar in controlling his rebounds. It is awesome how well you played together in such a short time. Pride has indeed been retained at Kreitzberg Coach Ellsworth, as evidenced by the work ethic of the whole team, their strong Captains, and their skilled coaches. Great watching all of you! Proud of you guys, keep on rolling!

Refs were too lax at times, were too quick to call at other times. They almost lost control of the game with all the frustration that was occurring on the ice in the 3rd period. Pretty much the game I thought NEC would bring, although I think they were a bit cleaner (than usual) in the first and second period. Norwich had some "Silly" penalties.... although some might have been "Silly"on the Ref's part.

Be your best tomorrow Cadets, I'll be watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X