Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
    Rate it. I have not tried any of the bourbon barrel brews yet. I don't think I would like whiskey in my beer.
    4.25/5 on untappd.

I love my BAs. Have about 2 dozen aging in my fridge, currently. Getting about a dozen more over the next couple weeks. The key is, as they age, the "booziness" or "barrel taste" mellows out, and it's SO smooth. My oldest is a 2016 Perrin No Rules Vietnamese Porter.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      4.25/5 on untappd.

I love my BAs. Have about 2 dozen aging in my fridge, currently. Getting about a dozen more over the next couple weeks. The key is, as they age, the "booziness" or "barrel taste" mellows out, and it's SO smooth. My oldest is a 2016 Perrin No Rules Vietnamese Porter.
      Take it to the beer snob thread
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        Don't be that person.

Comment

He asked.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

He asked.
            Just giving ya a little crap
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Just giving ya a little crap
              I'll decline your Coors Light.

Comment

Don't be that person.
                What person would that be?
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I'll decline your Coors Light.
                  No you can have it. Not for me
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

No you can have it. Not for me
                    My sink drain will like it.

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...ival-Minnesota

MINNEAPOLIS -- UND hadn’t won a road game against Minnesota since Evan Trupp’s diving overtime goal in 2008.

But UND fans had a solution to ending that drought Thursday: Turn it into a home game.

Decked out in green, white and black, UND fans flooded 3M Arena at Mariucci for a rare Thanksgiving Day contest, made if feel like Ralph Engelstad Arena where the team has won 11-straight games, and watched the Fighting Hawks administer a historic beatdown of their biggest rival.
                      Last edited by icehawk; 11-28-2019, 11:31 PM.
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...ival-Minnesota

MINNEAPOLIS -- UND hadn’t won a road game against Minnesota since Evan Trupp’s diving overtime goal in 2008.

But UND fans had a solution to ending that drought Thursday: Turn it into a home game.

Decked out in green, white and black, UND fans flooded 3M Arena at Mariucci for a rare Thanksgiving Day contest, made if feel like Ralph Engelstad Arena where the team has won 11-straight games, and watched the Fighting Hawks administer a historic beatdown of their biggest rival.
                        1/2 you live here (and the other half in Denver) because you know Grand Forks sucks.

Comment

1/2 you live here (and the other half in Denver) because you know Grand Forks sucks.
                          You are drunk, go to bed.

Comment

Judges?

Ok, that's not even D material. Not even worth consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                              That’s their big comeback as we all know. So predictable
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                Its too bad Gopher fans dont live in the Twin Cities. Then maybe they would have some fans at their games.

Also, the fact that all those UND fans manage to travel all the way back to Grand Forks and still pack the Ralph every game for decades...well, that is perhaps ironclad proof that we are the best traveling fanbase in all of college hockey. Thanks The Rube for helping further show that for UND, it's always a home game.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X