Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
    An all time low point of this program
    No. Not even close. Reason? Major change, it will take some time to adjust. If this were, say, Motzko's 4th year or something? Ok, you have a point.

We got whipped tonight. Kudos to UND.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      No. Not even close. Reason? Major change, it will take some time to adjust. If this were, say, Motzko's 4th year or something? Ok, you have a point.

We got whipped tonight. Kudos to UND.
      It's a bold strategy to turn the puck over constantly and lose every puck battle. Good luck with that going forward.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        It's a bold strategy to turn the puck over constantly and lose every puck battle. Good luck with that going forward.
        No kidding. I’ve seen better D3 teams
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
          No kidding. I’ve seen better D3 teams

To be fair though, we are pretty tough to beat at home.
          North Dakota

Comment

I politely ask to not poke the bear. Thanks.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

This is the first I've watched Minnesota this year, but I'd have to imagine they are playing one of their worst games of the season, right?
              North Dakota

Comment

This is the first I've watched Minnesota this year, but I'd have to imagine they are playing one of their worst games of the season, right?
                Easily. Just asking that you don't rub it in. We're aware of how bad we suck tonight. And for most of this season.

Comment

Easily. Just asking that you don't rub it in. We're aware of how bad we suck tonight. And for most of this season.
                  I’d bet it will be a 3-2 type game tomorrow night
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I figured as much. That was really brutal. I have a feeling it will be a much different game tomorrow night.

North Dakota buttoned things down in the third, but they were pretty sloppy in their own end on occasion in the first forty minutes. I don't see us having as much of a cushion tomorrow, so they will need to clean that up to get the sweep.
                    North Dakota

Comment

On a good note, you can walk to the corner store and still get a grain belt premium.

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                        On a good note, you can walk to the corner store and still get a grain belt premium.
                        Not today. Stores are closed, per state law. But I'm stocked up. Currently enjoying a Guinness Stock Ale aged in Bulleitt Bourbon Barrels.

Comment

Not today. Stores are closed, per state law. But I'm stocked up. Currently enjoying a Guinness Stock Ale aged in Bulleitt Bourbon Barrels.
                          Rate it. I have not tried any of the bourbon barrel brews yet. I don't think I would like whiskey in my beer.

Comment

I’ll stick to my Grain Belt Premium
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Minnesota didnt play great but WOW... JUST......WOW

Comment

Post-game crowd at Sally’s resembles the Mariucci crowd. About 10-1 green.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X