Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

The Alaska schools are going to get to know each other real good.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
      Well this SUX! If all airplane travel away games are cancelled by other colleges then ASU will go from having 14 home games and 20 road games on the schedule, which sucked to begin with, to no home games?????
      Are you going to make all 20 away games?
      "My greatest achievement."
      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

• Originally posted by darker98 View Post
        Are you going to make all 20 away games?
        Unfortunately not, but planning for St Cloud & Milwaukee right now, why?

Comment

Unfortunately not, but planning for St Cloud & Milwaukee right now, why?
          Just wondering. Being originally for ND. Wouldn't you love to make a trip to the Ralph if they ever play in Grand Forks?

Comment

Just wondering. Being originally for ND. Wouldn't you love to make a trip to the Ralph if they ever play in Grand Forks?
            Would be great! I have access to a suite at the Ralph & typically make it to 1 series there each year. Have had a few relatives & sons of friends play for the Sioux.

Comment

Would be great! I have access to a suite at the Ralph & typically make it to 1 series there each year. Have had a few relatives & sons of friends play for the Sioux.
              Hopefully you guys get an arena soon and You and Kato get into the NCHC. I would love to make that road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                Hopefully you guys get an arena soon and You and Kato get into the NCHC. I would love to make that road trip.
                $120 million in hand for the arena, FEL & FEED are 85% complete, validating underground utilities existence (blueprints are not always representative), groundbreaking set for November, commissioning for 2022 season, barring anything unforeseen/unplanned.
                I would have to wear Sioux shirt under Devil jersey in Tempe like the Devil shirt I wear under the Sioux logo at the Ralph. I did wear a Devils jersey once at the Ralph but everyone first thought I was wearing a gopher jersey, was not a pretty sight.........but then apologized for their mistake.......
                I would bet there would be a ton of Sioux fans at the games down in Tempe, I think half the state heads down in winter! Would maybe get a similar turnout for Mankato, Bemidji, Minnesota, Duluth.........would be a natural fit for NCHC IMO with the new CCHA and the separated Alaska teams a close second.

Comment

Road trip to Arizona in January would be perfect. Get it done
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    Road trip to Arizona in January would be perfect. Get it done
                    Could always set the games up at Gila River Arena until the Tempe arena is done! Make it part of the negotiation to come down and play! It would be awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
                      Could always set the games up at Gila River Arena until the Tempe arena is done! Make it part of the negotiation to come down and play! It would be awesome!
                      Whatever it takes to get it done
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                        Whatever it takes to get it done
                        Do something at one of the Ralph's arena games to honor Officer Cody Holte this fall.

Comment

Do something at one of the Ralph's arena games to honor Officer Cody Holte this fall.
                          I'm sure that will happen. Had his funeral there.

Comment

I'm sure that will happen. Had his funeral there.
                            I watched it on TV. He is next door neighbors nephew.
                            Last edited by Sol Diablo; 06-02-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

https://www.jamestownsun.com/sports/...the-Year-Award

The North Dakota incoming freshman captained the U.S. Under-18 Team. He led the team in defenseman scoring with 29 points. He won MVP at the BioSteel All-American Game. He has moved up NHL Draft boards and is a contender to go in the top 10 overall.

In the meantime, he accelerated his education, finishing three years of school in the past two calendar years, to graduate early so he can attend UND in the fall.

All of that added up to yet another honor: Sanderson won USA Hockey's Dave Tyler Junior Player of the Year Award, the organization announced Thursday.

He is the fifth UND player to win it.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                                https://www.jamestownsun.com/sports/...the-Year-Award

The North Dakota incoming freshman captained the U.S. Under-18 Team. He led the team in defenseman scoring with 29 points. He won MVP at the BioSteel All-American Game. He has moved up NHL Draft boards and is a contender to go in the top 10 overall.

In the meantime, he accelerated his education, finishing three years of school in the past two calendar years, to graduate early so he can attend UND in the fall.

All of that added up to yet another honor: Sanderson won USA Hockey's Dave Tyler Junior Player of the Year Award, the organization announced Thursday.

He is the fifth UND player to win it.
                                Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X