Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in March..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

Yet another overtime win for the boys last night. Hain gets it this time as UND best Western Michigan on the road 1-0. Scheel with the 41 save shutout
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: University of North Dakota '19-'20 Season Thread - There's this Tournament in Mar

This team might be the real deal..

Comment

No overtime needed tonight!

14-1-2 at the midway point; have taken 23 out of 24 points in conference play; #2 in the pairwise; won seven straight, and unbeaten in thirteen straight; averaging 4.17 gpg, while allowing only 1.59...about as dominating a first half as they could have had. The only real blemish was the series at Mankato. Outside that trip, the boys are 14-0-1.

After the struggles this program has had the last few years, this was a tremendous first half of the season. If they keep it up in the second half, it could be one of the historic seasons in college hockey history.

Keep it up boys!
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
          This team might be the real deal..
          I am a believer.
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Nice weekend, keep it up boys! I hope everyone got out of Kalamazoo without getting scalped.
            Good riddance Mark Kennedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
              I am a believer.
              I am getting there. Have to see how they start after the new year.
              Last edited by icehawk; 12-08-2019, 08:10 PM.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                Ion getting there. Have to see how they start after the new year.
                Still have that first weekend in January pairwise killer series looming.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  Hopefully the break doesn’t slow down their momentum.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    This isn't last year's team. I don't see them missing a beat, and I think we will see Thome in for a game.

Comment

Third time the team has had just one loss before the new year

https://www.grandforksherald.com/inc...lfield-emerges
                      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

It'll be interesting to see what sort of dent in the tickets for Bridgestone arena UND fans can make during the pre-sale this week. I think they are on level three for the champions club. The lower bowl where UND will attack twice is pretty well picked over, but a fair number of seats left on the other end, and the upper bowl is entirely available. I think tomorrow is the last day of the champions club, and then Friday I think you can do some add on tickets. After that I think tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          It'll be interesting to see what sort of dent in the tickets for Bridgestone arena UND fans can make during the pre-sale this week. I think they are on level three for the champions club. The lower bowl where UND will attack twice is pretty well picked over, but a fair number of seats left on the other end, and the upper bowl is entirely available. I think tomorrow is the last day of the champions club, and then Friday I think you can do some add on tickets. After that I think tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday.
                          I'm hoping to get lower bowl in the end UND shoots at twice close to the blue line but not real low. I buy tickets tomorrow, and, yes, it is the last day of the champions club sale.

Comment

Looks to be a decent sale so far. Lower bowl and club levels are basically gone except for a few scattered seats and wheelchair seating. Seats starting to disappear in the upper deck, especially on the end where UND attacks twice. Still another day and a half for pre-sale, and then on Saturday we'll see it open to the general public. Should have a better idea by Monday how well they did filling the arena.

Did not know we had that many alums living in Nashville. Learn something new every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                              I'm hoping to get lower bowl in the end UND shoots at twice close to the blue line but not real low. I buy tickets tomorrow, and, yes, it is the last day of the champions club sale.
                              We got 8 tickets in that area. Buddy of mine is a champions club member. Really looking forward to it
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I got tickets but not what I hoped to get. I was looking at the end UND shoots twice but lower bowl was gone. Ended up in section 312. At least it's the end I wanted. I will watch the tickets thread on SS for something better and hope for a sell-out so I can get rid of the tickets I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X