Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    only when they aren't drowning them in gravy and cheese curds
    Hols the cheese... but again fries with gravy are a different category.

Fries with gravy also Trump all other "topping"

And why does mookie's phone capitalize Trump now
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Brexit 2: Happy Halloween

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
      Yes, and I literally meant that not a single person in all of Britain eats fish. I wasn't using hyperbole to make a point. I literally meant that. Like I said, I apologize for the confusion.
      No one interpreted that as, "not a single person". You want to triple down?

Comment

• Re: Brexit 2: Happy Halloween

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        No one interpreted that as, "not a single person". You want to triple down?
        ....have you two met yet?

Comment

• Remember this?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It will be so nice not to be the most f-cked up, backwards, embarrassing county on Earth after January 20.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              It will be so nice not to be the most f-cked up, backwards, embarrassing county on Earth after January 20.
              From what I’ve read, which isn’t a whole lot, truly a disastrous decision, and potentially worse for their country long-term than Trump on ours.

Comment

It will be so nice not to be the most f-cked up, backwards, embarrassing county on Earth after January 20.
                Eh, Britain doesn't have the British Union of Fascists as one of their top two parties with control over half the country. I'd rather be in their shoes right now.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Eh, Britain doesn't have the British Union of Fascists as one of their top two parties with control over half the country. I'd rather be in their shoes right now.
                  Right now sure...but Brexit is going to be a colossal disaster and is going to set Britain back decades.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good. Give the people what they wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Right now sure...but Brexit is going to be a colossal disaster and is going to set Britain back decades.
                      Once the depression commences, they will eventually acquiesce to some form of an authoritarian surveillance state like in V for Vendetta. They can compete with China for the title of Authoritarian Countries Whose Citizens Have the Worst Oral Hygiene. ;-)

Comment

i literally thought everyone realized how ****ing stupid this was over the last year and just conveniently forgot about this
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

yeah, there are multiple fixes to fascist factions within a country. Removing yourself from the second or third largest economy in the world which would require substantial concessions to undo? Yeah, that’s ****ing yourself permanently.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

i literally thought everyone realized how ****ing stupid this was over the last year and just conveniently forgot about this
                            Nope, they have their own Nazis, and they're still in power.

Wherever the Right is in control will be a disaster and a farce.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Good breakdown of the major holdup.

Basically, the EU wants an agreement where neither side can undercut the other on things like worker’s rights, environmental protections, and quality standards, if one side goes up the other has to as well or face sanctions.

Outwardly, the Conservatives say the EU is being unfair to the UK and it forces them to give up their sovereignty. Inwardly, as the video mentions, the Conservatives hate it because if Labour takes government and makes sweeping changes in worker’s rights and environmental protections, like Labour usually does, then the Conservatives won’t be able to repeal them later.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Good breakdown of the major holdup.

Basically, the EU wants an agreement where neither side can undercut the other on things like worker’s rights, environmental protections, and quality standards, if one side goes up the other has to as well or face sanctions.

Outwardly, the Conservatives say the EU is being unfair to the UK and it forces them to give up their sovereignty. Inwardly, as the video mentions, the Conservatives hate it because if Labour takes government and makes sweeping changes in worker’s rights and environmental protections, like Labour usually does, then the Conservatives won’t be able to repeal them later.
                                Or if the EU raises standards the UK has to follow lock step.

if labour raises them and the EU doesn’t match, the conservatives could return them back (but not lower them to pre-agreed levels).

Comment

Working...
                                X