X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brexit 2: Happy Halloween

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    not for nuttin' but schipol is horrible. jobsworth is being nice
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Schipol horrible? It’s one of the best airports in the world.

You’re thinking of CDG JFK or ATL
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Schipol horrible? It’s one of the best airports in the world.

You’re thinking of CDG JFK or ATL
        Moving through immigration is painful.

US adults can go turnstile. But with kids it is a slow slow line.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Moving through immigration is painful.
          Brits can suck it up. This is what they voted for. Enjoy the line. And the collapsed economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Brits can suck it up. This is what they voted for. Enjoy the line. And the collapsed economy.
            My fiancé and all my friends would whizz through line when we’d travel and I’d be the lone non EU person stuck waiting, often until the entire EU line had been processed.
            The brits can grow old and die in that line

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              My fiancé and all my friends would whizz through line when we’d travel and I’d be the lone non EU person stuck waiting, often until the entire EU line had been processed.
              The brits can grow old and die in that line
              Another great Brexit story is taking shape on fishing wharves all over the UK. The fishermen backed Brexit by a sizable margin so they could "take back our water!" and kick out the boats from the EU. So what happened? Government turned enforcement of the law over to a private firm from...France! Way to go, guys. Even better, when the fishermen get to dock with their catch and try to sell it, good luck. Brits don't eat fish (go figure) and selling to EU countries is going to be nigh impossible after 31 December. Enjoy your rotten fish as you go bankrupt! And unlike Sniffles bailing out the farmers, don't expect Boris to come to the rescue. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps.

Comment

Week 3 since the UK gave up EU membership. So the NHS must be rolling in dough and BoJo must have secured brilliant trade deals with most of the world by now.

Right?

Comment

You are as bad as Scooby

Just go move already...maybe bojo is just awaiting your arrrival

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    You are as bad as Scooby

Just go move already...maybe bojo is just awaiting your arrrival
                    Tick tock mookie. Mock me all you want, that clock still runs. I thought it was supposed to be easy. Let's go already!

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      Another great Brexit story is taking shape on fishing wharves all over the UK. The fishermen backed Brexit by a sizable margin so they could "take back our water!" and kick out the boats from the EU. So what happened? Government turned enforcement of the law over to a private firm from...France! Way to go, guys. Even better, when the fishermen get to dock with their catch and try to sell it, good luck. Brits don't eat fish (go figure) and selling to EU countries is going to be nigh impossible after 31 December. Enjoy your rotten fish as you go bankrupt! And unlike Sniffles bailing out the farmers, don't expect Boris to come to the rescue. Pull yourselves up by your bootstraps.
                      From what I have read they eat plenty of fish, but ironically export most of what they catch and import most of what they eat. Couldn't find anything else regarding the rest of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        From what I have read they eat plenty of fish, but ironically export most of what they catch and import most of what they eat. Couldn't find anything else regarding the rest of your post.
                        In other words, they export the local stuff because their elites have developed a taste for unsustainable, over-harvested fish like Chilean sea bass, Pacific halibut, and orange roughy. Just like the rest of the developed world who now pays $30+ plate for fish.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          In other words, they export the local stuff because their elites have developed a taste for unsustainable, over-harvested fish like Chilean sea bass, Pacific halibut, and orange roughy. Just like the rest of the developed world who now pays $30+ plate for fish.
                          Surely they can sacrifice their fancy fish tastes for all of the other freedoms they will get.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                            Yeah, everyone knows Brits hate fish. It’s not like one of the most iconic British foods consists of fried cod and potatoes (which I definitely have never eaten while visiting London)

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Yeah, everyone knows Brits hate fish. It’s not like one of the most iconic British foods consists of fried cod and potatoes (which I definitely have never eaten while visiting London)
                              Mookie has
                              So have the kiddies
                              We love it

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Mookie has
                                So have the kiddies
                                We love it
                                me too, and I'm sure I'll have it again when I'm back in London in a few months.

what's the deal with the mashed peas though?

Comment

Working...
                                X