Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brexit 2: Happy Halloween

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
    vote that David Cameron didn't even have to hold...
    This has to be one of the biggest political mistakes in history, as scored by the metric idiocy times self infliction times impact. It's like "what if Dump was an event?"
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sad news from Britain. Lord Buckethead is no more. Apparently there was a 1980's film called Gremloids and it had a character named Lord Buckethead, and the copyright holder has issued a cease and desist.

Good news from Britain! The candidate formerly known as Lord Buckethead will run against Boris Johnson under the name "Count Binface"

This person dislikes Tory MPs. He has run against Thatcher, Major, Cameron, May and now BoJo. His moving bill must be extraordinary.

Comment

Comment

Tony Blair and John Major at rally says Labour and Tories both suck.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

#fridgegate is trending on twitter.

In defense of Boris, I too might have hid in a fridge to avoid piers Morgan

Comment

bojo expected to win comfortably tomorrow and carry on
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Meaning what for Brexit?
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Meaning what for Brexit?
                  adieu
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Same was said for the Remain vote...
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Looking around the news it seems the odds of a hung parliament are down to 2-1 and the Tories are worried about a “surge in youth voting”.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Warning sent.

The Conservatives are set to win an overall majority of 86 in the general election, according to an exit poll for the BBC, ITV and Sky News.

The survey taken at UK polling stations suggests the Tories will get 368 MPs - 50 more than at the 2017 election - when all the results have been counted.

Labour would get 191, the Lib Dems 13, the Brexit Party none and the SNP 55.
                        No matter how obviously terrible a mistake an electorate makes, they can always double down. Yankees take note.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Warning sent.

No matter how obviously terrible a mistake an electorate makes, they can always double down. Yankees take note.
                          Hmmm. That doesn’t track with what I was seeing, especially vis-a-vis the youth voting. Either the Exit polls are horribly wrong and Britain is truly f-ed.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Though if it holds true I expect Corbyn to be in a pillory by noon and Scotland in full revolt (if they aren’t already).
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              Hmmm. That doesn’t track with what I was seeing, especially vis-a-vis the youth voting. Either the Exit polls are horribly wrong and Britain is truly f-ed.
                              I highly doubt the Beeb is getting it wrong. Maybe the youth didnt vote the way people thought they would. Or maybe the Brits are just morons...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                I highly doubt the Beeb is getting it wrong. Maybe the youth didnt vote the way people thought they would. Or maybe the Brits are just morons...
                                As someone who lived there I’m gonna say it’s the latter

Comment

Working...
                                X