Brexit 2: Happy Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    what's the deal with the mashed peas though?
    Got Mookie??? Not a fan.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      what's the deal with the mashed peas though?
      They help offset all the grease.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        From what I have read they eat plenty of fish, but ironically export most of what they catch and import most of what they eat. Couldn't find anything else regarding the rest of your post.
        Yes, for the literalists out there, they do eat fish. Sorry for the confusion. However, they export far more fish than they eat.

Comment

• Re: Brexit 2: Happy Halloween

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          Yes, for the literalists out there, they do eat fish. Sorry for the confusion. However, they export far more fish than they eat.
          Yeah, no [sic] literalists were confused by anything other than how you were trying to pass that off as anything logical and coherent. Also not only did you literally claim, Brits don't eat fish... it was I that correctly pointed out how what they eat/sell vs. import/export. I know you won't admit as such so have the last word.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            They help offset all the grease.
            Same reason Canadian favor malt vinegar with their fries.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              As do I, when offered.

Comment

As do I, when offered.
                When it's an option I do as well.
                The Perkins and the truck stop cafes in Grand Forks normally have it out and available.

I never understood it until I understood it.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  only when they aren't drowning them in gravy and cheese curds

Comment

As do I, when offered.
                    always prefer vinegar over ketchup for good fries

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      only when they aren't drowning them in gravy and cheese curds
                      Please don't tell me you're poutine-aphobic.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Please don't tell me you're poutine-aphobic.
                        I go to Quebec City often enough that I'm considering buying an apartment in the old city, and I'm thinking about going up for the poutine festival next year. I'm definitely not poutine-aphobic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Yeah, no [sic] literalists were confused by anything other than how you were trying to pass that off as anything logical and coherent. Also not only did you literally claim, Brits don't eat fish... it was I that correctly pointed out how what they eat/sell vs. import/export. I know you won't admit as such so have the last word.
                          Yes, and I literally meant that not a single person in all of Britain eats fish. I wasn't using hyperbole to make a point. I literally meant that. Like I said, I apologize for the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            I go to Quebec City often enough that I'm considering buying an apartment in the old city, and I'm thinking about going up for the poutine festival next year. I'm definitely not poutine-aphobic.
                            I spent my honeymoon there in 2018. Great town, and wonderful poutine.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Went up to the old city with a GF in a September, 30 years ago. The most romantic place I have ever been, including Paris and Rome.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                As do I, when offered.
                                Indeed
                                Vinegar first
                                Then mayo
                                Then ketchup

In order
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X