Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HHound View Post
    Enough "woe is us" self declared underdog status. Pack away your parachute! Our guys been here before, and we know how to behave.
    Looks like you can’t be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by HHound View Post
      Enough "woe is us" self declared underdog status. Pack away your parachute! Our guys been here before, and we know how to behave.
      🙈

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        Looks like you can’t be found.

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          Unbelievable Maine could win.
          So what happened to all those Maineiacs who have been demanding Red's head on a platter basically ever since he got there?
          "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Originally posted by Split-N View Post
            So what happened to all those Maineiacs who have been demanding Red's head on a platter basically ever since he got there?
            I think they are still around. Let’s see first if he can do anything down the stretch before he gets a reprieve 😂
            I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
              dont you think after 7 years weve went through enough crap as maine fans its about time Red comes out of his coma

Comment

Any Struble / Filipe news? Not sure why Filipe was out so I'm hoping it was cause he wasn't feeling well or a healthy scratch. I'm guessing Struble is probably out for the rest of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                  Any Struble / Filipe news? Not sure why Filipe was out so I'm hoping it was cause he wasn't feeling well or a healthy scratch. I'm guessing Struble is probably out for the rest of the season?
                  Filipe day to day. Struble's injury looked real bad. I wouldn't expect any news on him, but I also wouldn't expect him in the lineup any time soon
                  "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• Win, lose or (OT) draw ...
                    Go Huskies !
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                      Filipe day to day. Struble's injury looked real bad. I wouldn't expect any news on him, but I also wouldn't expect him in the lineup any time soon
                      They 100% need Filipe, speed, size, senior. Top forward penalty
                      kill. When did he get hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                        They 100% need Filipe, speed, size, senior. Top forward penalty
                        kill. When did he get hurt?
                        Just found out Struble and Filipe are both out for tonight's beanpot. Ugh Struble is an ankle injury, not sure what happened to Filipe.

Comment

Just found out Struble and Filipe are both out for tonight's beanpot. Ugh Struble is an ankle injury, not sure what happened to Filipe.
                          YIKES! Tough break for Filipe, senior year. He must be more than day to day if he is missing tonight

Comment

Where did you come across the ray of sunshine about Filipe? Did your source indicate what was wrong and when he is expected to return? Our schedule isn't exactly a month at the beach!

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                              Where did you come across the ray of sunshine about Filipe? Did your source indicate what was wrong and when he is expected to return? Our schedule isn't exactly a month at the beach!
                              FWIW Divver tweeted it just now:
                              https://twitter.com/MarkDivver/statu...41949443268608
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                                Divver tweeted the news with no details on why Filipe is out and nothing on timing. Probably have to ask coach / hope he mentions something after the game about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X