No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    agree, Atlantic Hickey or not... they had better be up for things this Monday.
    ...especially now that they have a hickey
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
      ...especially now that they have a hickey
      ha! ..my old fingers and poor eyesight. life can be cruel...
      Go NU!
      GO NU HOCKEY
      Always bullish on the future.
      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Devon Levi commitment post

https://northeasternhockeyblog.com/g...arleton-place/
        "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

Congrats to Dylan Sikura on his first NHL goal yesterday... way to stay with it!

https://youtu.be/1QKZUEjbG6w
          GO NU HOCKEY
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

ya, Jeezus, i saw you guys were playing Bentley tonight. Our kryptonite

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
              ya, Jeezus, i saw you guys were playing Bentley tonight. Our kryptonite
              your squad this yr would kill 'em. we just gotta put on our Chuck Norris suits...
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

B-B-B-B-Bentley? That Bentley? The very thought of Bentley makes me break out in hives.

Comment

• NU hockey wore their Chuck Norris suits tonight...
                  and Chuck Norris is not afraid of kryptonite! 😝
                  GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                    NU hockey wore their Chuck Norris suits tonight...
                    Not a fan of these particular reds, especially the faux gold edging around the oversized husky. Very disappointed they didn't stick with the '80s throwbacks (think 2016 HEA championship game) featuring the Devil Dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      NU hockey wore their Chuck Norris suits tonight...
                      and Chuck Norris is not afraid of kryptonite! 😝
                      Chuck Norris vs Chuck Murray on Saturday night? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        Chuck Norris vs Chuck Murray on Saturday night? :-)
                        ha, of course.
                        we getting ready for the Whittemore lava pond
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

You have to like they way they have been playing and thus far way better than I expected. That said the Whit is a difficult place to play and one where we have historically just plain rhymes with bucked. I will be happy with even a point against a poor UNH squad on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                            That said the Whit is a difficult place to play and one where we have historically just plain rhymes with bucked. I will be happy with even a point against a poor UNH squad on the road.
                            Actually NU swept both gms at the Whitt last season (I believe). Then of course beat the Wildcats over in Ireland earlier this season. That said, UNH usually comes out to play at the Whit. They are 7-1 at home.

So law of averages, we are bound for... never mind I’ll stay positive.
                            Yes, will take a tie if W becomes out of the question. 😊
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Looks like they're rolling with Taylor in net.

Need a win to keep pace with the other top HEA schools and also to help the PWR. Huskies need 10 wins between now and the end of the regular season to really lock in their place in the tournament.
                              "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                                Looks like they're rolling with Taylor in net.

Need a win to keep pace with the other top HEA schools and also to help the PWR. Huskies need 10 wins between now and the end of the regular season to really lock in their place in the tournament.
                                are you sure it’s Taylor? some in the UNH thread feel it may be Robinson. that’s the way I read it at least. pls excuse if I am wrong.
                                Taylor is a big body in net. gotta make the goalie move.
                                anyway, Gluck to my Huskies. Go NU 🙂
                                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X