No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Now I'm officially afraid to open this thread.
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Sounds like it is going to be Jerry. Now the question is, does he steal all of the recruits. I think St Louis is a given to be gone

Comment

I wasn't worried he was leaving when he interviewed for the Mack and Holy Cross jobs. This one is certainly problematic. I think it's a mid-level HC job but a good salesmen could sell it as a top-tier job
        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
          I wasn't worried he was leaving when he interviewed for the Mack and Holy Cross jobs. This one is certainly problematic. I think it's a mid-level HC job but a good salesmen could sell it as a top-tier job
          Ber very worried about this. Supposedly
          its down to Keefe and Barr. Keefe has the tiebreaker from what I have heard.

Comment

No offense, but it’s a better job than nu. (and mookie ain’t in sales )
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Yup. Three Beanpots and two HEA championships in four years are stark evidence of the inferiority of the NU job.
              "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

i think he may have been referring to being an ac at nu versus hc at uvm, which would be a step up for keefer.
                (other than that mookie usually just bu tthurt... either that or the virus playin' mind gms again.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

There is no chnace that it is a better job than NU. Now if you mean being a head coach vs assistant than I agree. Just hard to believe that this is where he held out for. Tough break for BU. He could have taken over there in a year or 2 when albie gets canned

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    LOL. It was 10 years ago but now it's not even close. So this is either a classic Mookie troll job (if so kudos) or classic Mookie living in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                      Yup. Three Beanpots and two HEA championships in four years are stark evidence of the inferiority of the NU job.
                      Don’t take it that nu is appreciably worst. But

State school
                      Better history
                      Better alumni

Sure, the job nu and madigan have done the last couple years is better than what bu has shown. But it is only 4 years. And what year was the last one nu even won a game in the NCAA tournament??

Mookie will agree nu is vastly superior to Mack . So all y’all have that going for you!

Comment

LOL. It was 10 years ago but now it's not even close. So this is either a classic Mookie troll job (if so kudos) or classic Mookie living in the past.
                        C’mon

Your boys have made 3 ncaa in the last five years.... and 4 in the last 10? and still then 0 for 4.

So where is this deep run of excellence that is so impressive?

Look it, y’all have come a long way from the red headed step child.... but not that far.
                        Last edited by mookie1995; 04-10-2020, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                          There is no chnace that it is a better job than NU. Now if you mean being a head coach vs assistant than I agree. Just hard to believe that this is where he held out for. Tough break for BU. He could have taken over there in a year or 2 when albie gets canned
                          Will nu be better than uvm the next time we see hockey? Yes. No doubt yes.

Will nu be better than uvm in 4 yrs? Coin flip at best.
                          10 yrs? Mookie will take the odds on uvm.

With the right coach uvm will pass uhn and umo in the pecking order for hea state schools.

Comment

So by that logic you'd say Maine is better job right now then SCSU or Mankato?

Recency matters a lot more than success 10+ years ago or retired NHL alumni. I don't know if you've noticed but the "blue bloods" don't run college hockey anymore.

Comment

So by that logic you'd say Maine is better job right now then SCSU or Mankato?

Recency matters a lot more than success 10+ years ago or retired NHL alumni. I don't know if you've noticed but the "blue bloods" don't run college hockey anymore.
                              Well.... flagship is better than satellites. But for recruiting pipeline mookie thinks MN and the ushl presence makes Jan Brady and Mankato better spots. Mankato gets to carry on the WCHA history which is waning, but still relevant. Jan has a strong role in the best conference in hockey.

Marty St. Louis is more recent than Paul kariya
                              All MA kids can recall Tim Thomas too.

Uvm history is still more recent than mtu

Comment

Don’t take it that nu is appreciably worst. But

State school
                                Better history
                                Better alumni

Sure, the job nu and madigan have done the last couple years is better than what bu has shown. But it is only 4 years. And what year was the last one nu even won a game in the NCAA tournament??

Mookie will agree nu is vastly superior to Mack . So all y’all have that going for you!
                                Mookie
                                I want to believe that you are a strong swimmer as you are far from shore and treading on thin ice.

Comment

Working...
                                X