Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
    All's that matters now is the good guys win. 3 in a row is a feat neither Harvard or BC has ever accomplished. It was ugly, questionable calls both ways but that's hockey and until we elect Bernie it's life too. Message...make your luck! Take your chances and do what you need to do to win. Awesome night unreal game. So happy.
    Uh... BC won 5 in a row... recently.

Congrats on 3 in a row. WOW!
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
      This announcer needs to shut the hell up. BU got away with a cross check to the face and THEN a trip so blatant that not calling it would've basically been legal cheating. This was justice and we earned it.
      No justice, no peace

Congrats, Mookie called it
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
        Uh... BC won 5 in a row... recently.

Congrats on 3 in a row. WOW!
        ff$$k off!

you & mookie can go get a room.

2 bi(t$h&s who live in the past.

Let us enjoy tonight.
        Go pound your chest in men’s league
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• On a more civil note...

Zegras, what a player. Gonna be (and is) fun watching him play the game. Him and our very own Jordan Harris, who; despite a tough outing tonight, came up big when it mattered. Bright future ahead for both.
          GO NU HOCKEY
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Next up: winning an NCAA tournament game!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Next up: winning an NCAA tournament game!
              yes Westfield.

We’ll get to it in time. We’re on the 30 yr plan with these things.
              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                yes Westfield.

We’ll get to it in time. We’re on the 30 yr plan with these things.
                Mookie loves that Westfield show on hbo!!!

and Mookie also hopes nu is on year 28 or abouts in the plan, and not still pushing through the single digits !!
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• All the best to NU Women’s Hockey vs Terrier Hockey for the women’s Beanpot tomorrow ( er... later this evening! ).
                  Win or lose, hopefully is another heck of a game.
                  GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Also karma like Italian Justice, yesterday's pasta and revenge is a dish best served cold and late. For all the trip cry babies. Cry Karma remember 2015.

Comment

All 3 have been sweet...but without 3 and 17 and down 2-0 after 20, this one might take the cake. Huge props to the boys for coming back to win after BU tied it so late...
                      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                        All 3 have been sweet...but without 3 and 17 and down 2-0 after 20......
                        Amen to that. And finally, redemption for the Cameron Voss phantom penalty on Matt Benning in 2015!
                        "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Harris goal tonight, much alike the one he scored in World Juniors earlier this yr.
                          Quick feet, just walk it in, baby.

Not sure if he did much walking in on the one tonight; but quick feet for sure to find the lane.
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                            Harris goal tonight, much alike the one he scored in World Juniors earlier this yr.
                            Quick feet, just walk it in, baby.

Not sure if he did much walking in on the one tonight; but quick feet for sure to find the lane.
                            Celebrate a big one tonight, but move on soon to an equally big Lowell weekend. Worried that "tie" tonight is gonna hurt us in the PWR
                            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                              Celebrate a big one tonight, but move on soon to an equally big Lowell weekend. Worried that "tie" tonight is gonna hurt us in the PWR
                              honestly, i don't care. I know they (the team) do, t.g. For me as a fan; 16 wins (okay 15 because of the tie tonight ), this has already been 'decent' season along with the trophy win in Ireland given the type of year it was supposed to be; losing the players we lost last couple seasons. This was supposed to be rebuild type.
                              They have done better than i thought (including tonight) so anything more tail end season here - frosting. !

edit (my opinion only): i had them pegged at 10 wins give or take a couple. they might hit 20. they may make the ncaaas; may not. they made a season out of it this year. thank you C Pantano coming on the heels of Primeau. All the best to him. Sounds like a great kid.
                              Last edited by northeastern; 02-11-2020, 12:50 AM.
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Cant praise Madigan enough. Win a Beanpot in an "off" year. NCAAs, HE championships, Beanpots. What a guy

Comment

Working...
                                X