No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
    BU is getting a Taco Bell you can drink at(!) so for the first time ever, I'm jealous of BU
    and if you're high you get 20% off, so mookie is all set.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

BU is getting a Taco Bell you can drink at(!) so for the first time ever, I'm jealous of BU
      I have to be drunk to even consider Taco Bell

Comment

Wait...what?? Really? Where? I will never go as I dislike Taco Bell but interesting that they're putting it on campus somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Wait...what?? Really? Where? I will never go as I dislike Taco Bell but interesting that they're putting it on campus somewhere.
          https://dailyfreepress.com/2020/02/26/taco-bell-to-come-to-west-campus/
          2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
          2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
            Based on the way Harris is playing lately, Montreal may tell him to stay in school. Stranger thing have happened (like this past weekend). Madden should stay another year and work toward adding at least 10 pounds of muscle. He's got a great head, wrists and wheels and seemed to be made of rubber. The rest of him is, in a word, skinny! The pro game involves a long season playing against some folks with a different mind?set toward "rewarding" skinny forwards who embarrass them. I'd hate to see him trying to wrestle with a grouchy opponent who outweighs him by almost 50%

I don't know when Jozy was hurt or what the nature of his injury may be. However, he has had a history of concussions. If that's the case, he's probably done for the year. Hopefully, he will not play pro, but will take his very valuable BA from DMSB and take advantage of safer ways to make his first $MM.

I, too, was surprised the way the team came to Saturday's game without any sort of inferno burning within them. A better description of their enthusiasm would be as a rain soaked bonfire. I know how the math works - you don't replace a Hobey Baker Candidate with a 5th line walk on forward. Nor do you replace a Jayden Struble with your 7th or 8th D. And not having a 4th line adds meaningfully to the ice time of the other lines.
            As good as our special teams have been this year, we were probably fortunate that the refs let everything go while there was some question about the outcome.

Still, there was no excuse for the losses of puck battles, outright giveaways, and the team's inability to get the puck out of the D zone. Pantano has been a huge difference maker this year, but he may be tired - physically or mentally. The coaches did a masterful job of scouting and recruiting him after Cayden surprised them with his plan to turn pro. Communication problems are the last thing I would expect from a Madigan coached team or player.
            Do you believe that Harris and or Madden are leaving? I assume this kid who committed yesterday is a depth forward and probably won't see much of him. But I would be weary if a DMan where added in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              someone's loss is someone's gain..
              mookie losing a big asset in PA..

ha!..

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/p...dlelight-vigil
              GO NU HOCKEY
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                someone's loss is someone's gain..
                mookie losing a big asset in PA..

ha!..

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/p...dlelight-vigil
                First the ratskellar, then the rape room, and now this?!?!
                State college will never be the same
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Well, since Hobey & post season both prob out of the question re men’s hockey... in bit of good news from the other Beanpot winners, ... Alina Mueller (NU Women’s Hockey) made the final 3 finalists, for the Patty Kazmaier award.

Award & ceremony 3/21, in Boston. All the best to her and the other finalists. Go Huskies !
                  GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Any word on Madden and Joz for this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      Well, since Hobey & post season both prob out of the question re men’s hockey... in bit of good news from the other Beanpot winners, ... Alina Mueller (NU Women’s Hockey) made the final 3 finalists, for the Patty Kazmaier award.

Award & ceremony 3/21, in Boston. All the best to her and the other finalists. Go Huskies !
                      Did you read anything about where the ceremony is?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                        Any word on Madden and Joz for this weekend?
                        Madden is out Friday, Joz has been practicing this week and he'll probably be a game time decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Did you read anything about where the ceremony is?
                          I think (90%) it is at BU.
                          Not sure if WBA, Agganis or elsewhere on campus.
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                            I think (90%) it is at BU.
                            Not sure if WBA, Agganis or elsewhere on campus.
                            scratch that...
                            it is actually at the Royal Sonesta (near Cambridge Galleria) I guess they have a ceremony & brunch, 3/21.

edit: here is website with info: www.pattykaz.com
                            Last edited by northeastern; 03-05-2020, 03:16 PM.
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                              Madden is out Friday, Joz has been practicing this week and he'll probably be a game time decision.
                              Fully reliant on BC beating UNH both nights. No Madden no way they win

Comment

Only chance we'd have next weekend is against someone other than BC so we need to get at least 2 points and hope PC loses to Maine. Who gets tiebreaker between us and BU if we win and tie? Series would be 1-1-1 in league games.
                                2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                                2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X