No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey gods were with us some this season; not as much anymore.

It is what it is.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
      Ah! The hockey gods may still love us after all.
      Ummmm......maybe not!
      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

I knew it I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! I had such a bad feeling about this weekend, I said if VT scores first they will lose. Less than 2 minutes in down 1-0. *** is with all the injuries?? They don't even has 12 healthy forwards. Wouldn't be shocked if they lose out.

Comment

we got bit spoiled after the triple beanpot; 2nd europe trophy (sans corona virus! & all)..
          .500 conference record & 17 +/- wins thus far plus couple trophies.

honestly this season - just about as expected. (sprinkled with a few surprises)
          GO NU HOCKEY
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

also want to add; i believe that was Vermont's first hockey east win all season.
            kudos to them, playing some good hockey as of late (perhaps a bit too late) but nevertheless, deserving W & goes to show - in conference you either show up or get shown up.
            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Beyond Madden, Walsh, Goldstein, and Struble, all of whom we already know about, any word on others who apparently are dinged up enough to not be able to play? Specifically Collin Murphy and Grant Jozefek?
              "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                we got bit spoiled after the triple beanpot; 2nd europe trophy (sans corona virus! & all)..
                .500 conference record & 17 +/- wins thus far plus couple trophies.

honestly this season - just about as expected. (sprinkled with a few surprises)
                I don't agree with this. They were in a spot to do something this year. Finishing like this is old school NU. I thought we were past this. Injuries have hurt, but come on.

Comment

I feel an NU shutout tonight...3-0

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    I feel an NU shutout tonight...3-0
                    Winning or losing? 😂
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      Winning or losing? 😂
                      Big W for the Huntington Hounds!

Comment

• Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                        I don't agree with this. They were in a spot to do something this year. Finishing like this is old school NU. I thought we were past this. Injuries have hurt, but come on.
                        Simple, we were good... and now we’re (banged up)... we’re bad.
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

No Jozefec again, not surprising. If you were to hurt to play last night not surprising that you arent ready to play tonight.

Comment

8 minutes left, they can't lose. They have to tie this up.

Comment

#18 in pairwise

Comment

Unless Madden and Joz are back next week they will maybe get 8th with UNH at BC for 2

Comment

Working...
                                X