No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Originally posted by CommAvHusky View Post
    Has anyone thought about going to the Women's Game this Saturday? Saturday 1pm, I believe?
    If I would be anywhere within reasonable travel distance (I won't be), this would be a "must see."
    "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2019-20: Reloaded...and Still in Love with Stacy's Mom

Anyone heard anything on Madden?

Comment

I ma going to go out on a limb and say that it is probably unlikely that there will be any hockey anytime soon, if at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
          I ma going to go out on a limb and say that it is probably unlikely that there will be any hockey anytime soon, if at all.
          crazy times. different world today.

anyway, I get depressed reading the back & forth on the covid 19 thread as minds are set either way (in other words - fix is in, so we’ll see how it plays out come election time) ...

if people just stopped to think how the elderly mostly die in this country; we’d come to our senses. Anyway! ...

onward....

to lighten things up a bit (hopefully)...

me at a super 8 gm last night cheering on good friend‘a son -

kids sitting next to us -
          Kid 1 - ‘dude the covid mostly affects the elderly’
          Kid 2 - ‘yeah, it’s a boomer remover’ 😮

can’t make this stuff up !

either way, Go Huskies!
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Reigning Hockey East Champions for another year...

Definitely disappointing to see how this played out, but understandable. Hoping we can get back to some normalcy by the time 2020-21 season kicks off.

Wonder how this will impact departures, arrivals, etc.

Uncharted territory for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            --
            GONU

Comment

• Originally posted by Twillits View Post
              Reigning Hockey East Champions for another year...

Definitely disappointing to see how this played out, but understandable. Hoping we can get back to some normalcy by the time 2020-21 season kicks off.

Wonder how this will impact departures, arrivals, etc.

Uncharted territory for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed.

Just thankful for the Men’s Beanpot three-peat/ trilogy & thanks to all the seniors for some awesome memories & HE titles !😊
              The Garden was electric with all the fans. #LifeBeforeCorona

Thankful for NU Women’s Hockey for the HockeyEast title (another threepeat) and their Beanpot title this season.

Thankful for this forum & all the posters that make it fun.

No real facts on when this stops.... so until then, be healthy all!
              GO NU HOCKEY
              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Thank you to the seniors for a 4 year stretch I never thought I'd see as an NU fan and for laying the groundwork for even better times ahead.

Would love to see Shea and/or Filipe get at least a cup of coffee in the show at some point.
                2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Well that's all she wrote. HE playoffs and NCAA cancelled no make ups as most schools in Boston have sent kids home. Hopefully we weather this storm. I must admit it's a tough way to end it but these are college sports and although a huge fan I do understand the health of a Nation is a priority. See you all in October. Once again as always it's been alot of fun. Cheers

Comment

Per Mark Divver - AJ Villella entered the NCAA transfer portal so I guess that means Harris will probably stay another year.

Comment

Just watched the huskies win the 88 beanpot. NESN has been showing beanpots from the 80's this week. Yesterday was 1987 loss in OT.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                        Just watched the huskies win the 88 beanpot. NESN has been showing beanpots from the 80's this week. Yesterday was 1987 loss in OT.
                        They have been very thoughtful. Watching us win a beanpot is very soothing, especially with the Dow down 1200 points

Comment

• Originally posted by HHound View Post
                          They have been very thoughtful. Watching us win a beanpot is very soothing, especially with the Dow down 1200 points
                          From the highs.... It’s down 10K pts actually.
                          Bit more pain before any daylight.

Mama said they’d be days (perhaps a year) like this...

Buckle up
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Good news that we haven't heard anything on Madden or Harris yet?
                            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                              Good news that we haven't heard anything on Madden or Harris yet?
                              I think under normal circumstances it was not likely they were leaving. But now, where would they go? There may be fewer defections this year. Good news for BU, they may not lose Zegres

Comment

NE goalie recruit brought home some CCHL hardware.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...ie-for-2019-20
                                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Working...
                                X